Cheer up Niner fans.. Kaep is already making improvements

lucky49

Reaction score
feels like there are some racist undertones here. or is it just me?

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3nkplxh2 said:
5_Golden_Rings":3nkplxh2 said:
Wilson: raised by black people, acts white

Kaepernick: raised by white people acts black

So perfect.
Wilson's dad is ivy league. Wilson went to prep school. Or were you going for a different stereotype?
Lol Kap was recruited by Ivy League schools, and got accepted by several according to this:

http://www.calhisports.com/2013/01/21/k ... r-2005-06/

"Colin’s list of other colleges that he was accepted to also is revealing: Harvard, Dartmouth, Columbia, Michigan, Fresno State, UC Davis, BYU.

If he’d gone to Harvard, basketball star Jeremy Lin of Palo Alto would have been there at the same time. And if he’d gone to Michigan, he would have gone to the same college as Harbaugh. For what the University of Nevada did for him, though, there probably are no regrets."

Stereotypes are fun, and man it's hilarious how much of a poser Kap is with his hip hop culture, and then Wilson looking AND ACTING like Carlton from Fresh Prince. Despite the claims, both of these guys are book smart. Kap is just a lost kid who latched on to a lame ass culture, maybe because he had identity issues growing up with family with different skin color. Either way it's hilarious.

As for Wilson? He's Carlton, and you can't deny that's also hilarious.

lucky49":3nkplxh2 said:
feels like there are some racist undertones here. or is it just me?
It's only as racist as you want it to be.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2tgqzrju said:

So perfect.
Sadly, a well-spoken, articulate individual will be called out as "acting white" by his own kind. I got that a lot growing up. It's pretty dumb if you ask me. I'll save the rest for the PWR

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1fnkquuu said:
5_Golden_Rings":1fnkquuu said:

So perfect.
Sadly, a well-spoken, articulate individual will be called out as "acting white" by his own kind. I got that a lot growing up. It's pretty dumb if you ask me. I'll save the rest for the PWR

Whenever someone says a "person of color" is "well-spoken" it sets my RACIST alarm off. But hey, this is the world we live in, isn't it? :stirthepot:

Maulbert

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":i46cfrdv said:
-The Glove-":i46cfrdv said:
5_Golden_Rings":i46cfrdv said:

So perfect.

Whenever someone says a "person of color" is "well-spoken" it sets my RACIST alarm off. But hey, this is the world we live in, isn't it? :stirthepot:

Where did he say person of color? Also, Earl Thomas said people saying Wilson 'wasn't black enough' was an insult to his (Earl Thomas's) race.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":xt47s5du said:
http://instagram.com/p/xzaKWqNBAq/

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is this a piss take by a really good Colin Kaepernick look-a-like?

If not, W the actual F.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Maulbert":15gd6jc4 said:
5_Golden_Rings":15gd6jc4 said:
-The Glove-":15gd6jc4 said:
5_Golden_Rings":15gd6jc4 said:

So perfect.

Where did he say person of color? Also, Earl Thomas said people saying Wilson 'wasn't black enough' was an insult to his (Earl Thomas's) race.

No I'm just mentioning such things as a tangent. It's hilarious every time a black athlete speaks normal English people say he's "well-spoken," but they never say such a thing for white athletes. There is so much unacknowledged and even unrealized racism these days that it is sometimes shocking.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Hang on a minute... why are ENGLISH people being brought in to this?

You bunch of frickin racists.

Maulbert

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":7wqqydon said:
No I'm just mentioning such things as a tangent. It's hilarious every time a black athlete speaks normal English people say he's "well-spoken," but they never say such a thing for white athletes. There is so much unacknowledged and even unrealized racism these days that it is sometimes shocking.

There is more than a few white athletes I would never accuse of being well-spoken. And, BTW, I think Richard Sherman is well-spoken. And no, the rant doesn't count. That was an athlete coming off an adrenaline rush who just made a huge play over his biggest rival. NO ONE would be calm in that situation.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I just watched this again.

Clearly it's Kaepernick breaking free from the Harbaugh shackles. I fully expect to see a lazy eyed Kaepernick, sporting a Dolphins cap, casually dropping lyrics into his press conferences from now on and calling everything "fresh".

DirtyDave

Reaction score
why in the world would he even consider putting that out there.. just shows how dense he is.. i could not even imagine someone that was suppose to lead me to the football gloryland acting like that.. would be impossible to look at him as a leader if I were on his team.. cant fix dumb.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
He will change in time. I can easily see K-choke as one of those guys that hits the bottom but learns from it later and has success in his later years.

With K-choke it is all in his head and things will click for him at some point. I don't know if the Niners will reap the benefits of his growth, but I could see it happening later.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2cc5zkm5 said:
Maulbert":2cc5zkm5 said:
5_Golden_Rings":2cc5zkm5 said:
-The Glove-":2cc5zkm5 said:
5_Golden_Rings said:

So perfect.

Hold on... Weren't you the one that started it with the whole Wilson raised by blacks but acts white and Kaep raised by white but acts black bit? Russell Wilson is well-spoken and articulate. Lynch is not. Neither is Tomsula for that matter

Chapow

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":12nu30d0 said:

So perfect.

Right, because if you're not speaking Ebonics out of the side of your mouth while wearing a flat bill crooked, you're "acting white".

:34853_doh:

irocdave

Reaction score
People tossing out the racist card, wow. Kap grew up in a white middle class environment, RW grew up in a upper middle class black environment. RW's dad was a great father, I wish I could be the same for my sons but I don't have the same drive RW's dad had. Kap? from what I have read he had a similar upbringing but his mental toughness is not the same. Has nothing to do with race, rather genetics and life experiences. Some people have the drive, others don't. If you take a step back, this race debate is much more about class warfare.

The comparisons to Wilson and Kap should be considered as class warfare. Kap is choosing to take the easy route. He obviously doesn't have the drive that Wilson does. It's not natural or easy for anyone (black or white) to come from the middle class and elevate yourself to upper class. I'm talking about the real world, not the fantasy world we all try and live in via our sports teams. Kap is heading down a path he will be lucky to recover from. Debate that because that's the real story. Kap derailed himself and is going for the low hanging fruit. He has not committed himself to his trade.

If he doesn't he wont be the first, rather just another on the long list of flame out NFL QB's. Both black and white. Don't commit to the trade and improve, your done. Black or White, doesn't matter.

NINEster

Reaction score
Just to continue on with this race discussion, Earl Thomas was just quoted saying :

"You can tell that [Aaron Rodgers] knows the game. He has a lot of confidence back there. You don't really see a lot of quarterbacks of his skin color with soul like that, and I like it."

WTF is that crap?

It's more annoying than the "well spoken" black guy racial undertone.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
NINEster":1rf9bqua said:
Just to continue on with this race discussion, Earl Thomas was just quoted saying :

"You can tell that [Aaron Rodgers] knows the game. He has a lot of confidence back there. You don't really see a lot of quarterbacks of his skin color with soul like that, and I like it."

WTF is that crap?

It's more annoying than the "well spoken" black guy racial undertone.

[youtube]Id0sBu5sk60[/youtube]

[youtube]dgi2lY62Hto[/youtube]