Chances JS is led away?

Chances Jon Schneider is enticed to leave in the next couple years?

• 100% , he's too good to keep

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • 80-99% , the league has taken notice

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • 60-80% , he will command a huge amount and might be swayed

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • 30-60% , maybe if the perfect opportunity arises

Votes: 13 9.6%
  • .01-30%, always a possibility

Votes: 37 27.4%
  • 0% , Paul Allen will make sure he stays here

Votes: 70 51.9%

• Total voters
OP
OP
The Yugoslavian

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
Hmmm surprising.

I can't believe I would have missed and/or forgot about something that significant. I posted this simply because of my sheer appreciation for how magical and devine Schneider is. We are so lucky to have him leading our team. Not just in contrast to Ruskell but the vast majority of GM's in the entire league. I can't recall the last prominent and successful GM in the NFL who move on. But that doesn't mean it's not a possibility in this case. I love feeling our well educated community's temp on thoughts like this.

For the record, I think Paul Allen will offer him an extension soon and make sure he's the highest paid GM in the league and won't be going anywhere.

kearly

Reaction score
The only scenario where John Schneider voluntarily makes a lateral move that doesn't require LSD to envision would be to take over in Green Bay. Schneider is a Wisconsin native and grew up a Packers fan, IIRC. Even that seems highly doubtful, though.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Mr. Allen's pocket book is deep enough to keep JS in Seattle...thank goodness! :mrgreen: