Celebrating 50 games for Russell Wilson in the NFL

Seanhawk

Reaction score
4 and 15, 4th and 1? What are you two talking about? It was 4th and 7.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
My favorite play? The one where I know he is going to make that brings a victory. Since RW became "our" guy, I have had a peace about me while watching a Seahawks game. Believe me it wasn't always this way. Now, it seems that no matter how the game is going, I have confidence that Russ will get it done in the end. Too short, game manager, holds the ball too long, doesn't stay in the pocket, none of that matters to me. Because I know when the game is on the line he will make a play that wills the team to victory. This peace is highlighted for me during the NFCCG. I had numerous people texting me throughout the game with very nervous and pessimistic texts. I kept calmly texting back, "don't worry, we got this". And I truly felt it with all of my being. Yeah, I know that ultimately at the end of the game it was The Tip, but the leadership and never quit attitude of RW has permeated every facet of this team.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I knew he was good from the moment we won the Superb Owl.

YrhCjSx.gif

Admit it, you looked at the brunette. :stirthepot:

Ok but seriously, for me, it was watching him in the preseason. As soon as he came in, it was electric. He just had the stuff, whatever it was back, back when Flynn was trying his hardest to take the qb spot,

jlwaters1

Reaction score
HawkFan72":7bpigrli said:
OLYhawks":7bpigrli said:
Obviously there are tons of plays, but for me, it's his td pass to Rice against NE. Not only was it an beautiful pass and catch, but to me, it solidified RW as our qb.

This is still my favorite RW play too. That play was magic. It really was the play that Russell Wilson became our franchise QB.

That game as a whole is perhaps my top game, it was in that game that he made throws that T-Jack never seem to be able to pull off. I remember in the first half an AMAZING throw down the seam to Zach Miller, than that spectacular dodge and throw to Baldwin in the endzone. Followed by the 4th fade to Breylon Edwards (thing of beauty). Then to win the game with that Throw to Rice, absolutely perfect!

12thManNorth

Reaction score
I always thought that 2nd half in the playoffs against Atlanta was as good as it gets, particularly the play right at the end when he did the world's fastest backpedal to evade pressure and get that dumpoff to Lynch to put us in position to take the lead. There's not one other guy in the league that coulda made that play. He was absolutely lights out all half. Still the only Seahawks loss I've kept on my pvr, and always will.

12thManNorth

Reaction score
Cool stat too that in 5 career playoff games, RW's only interception was thrown to none other than Julio Jones

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":31qvckuw said:
I knew he was good from the moment we won the Superb Owl.

YrhCjSx.gif

Admit it, you looked at the brunette. :stirthepot:

Ok but seriously, for me, it was watching him in the preseason. As soon as he came in, it was electric. He just had the stuff, whatever it was back, back when Flynn was trying his hardest to take the qb spot,

And the Blonde too... :stirthepot: even more. LOL

but the stat that I like to see here is ONLY 12 losses....I want that stat to stay there at least til the middle of next season if possible. Yes I am greedy with this team. :mrgreen:

A London Hawk

Reaction score
joeseahawks":22gq8j69 said:
Russell Wilson has now played 50 games in the NFL. Regular Seasons and Playoffs combined.
He has won 38 and lost 12.

Gonna have to be a downer here. Isn't it 37-13 not 38-12?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hmm. I'm confused 11+13+9=33 and 5+3+4=12 (33-12 regular season) +1+3=4 (playoff/superbowl wins total) win 1 loss. So his total record to date should be 37-13?

dunceface

Reaction score
Seanhawk":uvym7mrs said:
4 and 15, 4th and 1? What are you two talking about? It was 4th and 7.

Oh yeah thanks for that clarification :dummy: :dummy:

Latest posts