Cards vs Niners: Who you rooting for to win?

Cards vs Niners: Who you rooting for to win?

• Cardinals

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • 49ers

Votes: 64 80.0%

• Total voters

chris98251

Reaction score
rlkats":27pp5xcy said:
Laloosh":27pp5xcy said:
rlkats":27pp5xcy said:
Well I will never support another team. So.

I want my niners to win (but do not think they will) maybe this will silence ringless for a week.

Second. Hawks fans. All is ok now Kam came back. So there is no way in hell they lose another game. He was the missing link correct. So why hope the niners win? Your team is unstopable.

You've been a little more salty as of late, rlkats. Need a hug?

Hahaha. Ya sure why not. Lol.

We have another Forum for that stuff, this is the Family addition PG13.

Laloosh

Reaction score
chris98251":330c0x7r said:
rlkats":330c0x7r said:
Laloosh":330c0x7r said:
rlkats":330c0x7r said:
Well I will never support another team. So.

I want my niners to win (but do not think they will) maybe this will silence ringless for a week.

Second. Hawks fans. All is ok now Kam came back. So there is no way in hell they lose another game. He was the missing link correct. So why hope the niners win? Your team is unstopable.

You've been a little more salty as of late, rlkats. Need a hug?

Hahaha. Ya sure why not. Lol.

We have another Forum for that stuff, this is the Family addition PG13.

You're just jealous...

chris98251

Reaction score
No, I married a 49er fan and got a lot more then hugs out of it, she's converted now :) Seahawks Blue and Green.

LolaRox

Reaction score
I voted 49ers. However, I'm not sure what I'll be doing could be called 'rooting' for them to win, I just realize that if they do it will help the Hawks (at least as of now).

Unlike most Seahawk fans I don't hate the Niners, I actually like Kaep and Bowman (and Willis) and JH made the rivalry fun. On the other hand I really don't like the Cardinals at all, mostly because of their loud mouth coach

rlkats

Reaction score
chris98251":2rsg9rld said:
No, I married a 49er fan and got a lot more then hugs out of it, she's converted now :) Seahawks Blue and Green.

Hahahaha. Nice.

DeeHawks

Reaction score
Definitely going to root for the 49ers, but only because
the Cards are the biggest threat in our division.

"The others teams could make trouble for us if they win"
-Yogi Berra

Rex

Reaction score
ringless":1330pyl1 said:
This thread makes me happy. I'll take it as a line of thinking of whats hopefully to come.

Who knows, maybe deep down 49ers fans are rooting for the Cardinals this week. Which is why Marvin and Popeye didn't cast a vote supposedly. They know they wont win the division this year, so they want whats second best and are secretly rooting for the Cardinals to take the division away from the Seahawks. (which explains how AZ got 3 votes thus far)

Just an unlikely theory lol

Seahawks rooting for 49ers, 49ers rooting for Cardinals. Some big circle jerk

Enough fantasizing, everyone should know the Rams will win this division.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I'm rooting for the Cards and will be watching the game with my Card fan cousins who are in town visiting. Go Cards...

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Niners top the Trenchbroom Hatelist. There is only one situation where I would root for them: Seahawks fate for the postseason is directly tied to their victory in one specific game.

Other than that, no quarter will be given, ever.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
As a seahawk fan the 49er must win. If The cards get off at a 3-0 start it wouldnt be good for the hawks. This is easy for me. :snack:
I will always toss my hate of the Niners aside for seahawk help. Plus without Harbaugh it isn't the same

hawker84

Reaction score
Erebus":8re6zpp7 said:
It's hard to know who to root for early in the season. Last year, for example, I was rooting for the Cowboys against the 49ers in week one. I was upset at the time that the 49ers won. Later in the year it turned out to be a good thing. If the Cowboys had won, they would've had the #1 seed.

Great Avatar, have to say.....

OP
OP
byau

byau

Reaction score
Wow, and that Tomsula press conference was brutal. What was it, the first four questions about Kaep?

I sympathize. There wasn't supposed to be a QB debate on this team.

Anyway, facing Green Bay next, it's almost like you could make this a weekily question whenever the 49ers play a big NFC contender.

Who would Hawks fans rather root for? 49ers or the NFC contender? Hmm..... almost got to root against the Packers for this one again too. I also found that I can root for players :) For some reason I do like Bowman a lot. Hopefully he has a good game.

Interestingly, if memory serves, I think Kaep has always done pretty well against the Packers. And the 49ers will be playing at home for this one. Will be interesting.

marko358

Reaction score
byau":1tzpv8oi said:
Wow, and that Tomsula press conference was brutal. What was it, the first four questions about Kaep?

I sympathize. There wasn't supposed to be a QB debate on this team.

Anyway, facing Green Bay next, it's almost like you could make this a weekily question whenever the 49ers play a big NFC contender.

Who would Hawks fans rather root for? 49ers or the NFC contender? Hmm..... almost got to root against the Packers for this one again too. I also found that I can root for players :) For some reason I do like Bowman a lot. Hopefully he has a good game.

Interestingly, if memory serves, I think Kaep has always done pretty well against the Packers. And the 49ers will be playing at home for this one. Will be interesting.

Definitely rooting for the Niners in this one. Anything that helps Seattle get closer to a #1 seed is worth rooting for.

hoxrox

Reaction score
9ers over GB. I don't want their draft pick to that high. :lol:

OP
OP
byau

byau

Reaction score
Wow and besides 49ers vs Packers, there's also Cards vs Rams.

Gotta go for the underdogs in both cases even if it means the Seahawks with a win still stay at the bottom of the NFC West.

Latest posts