Cards Starting Dobbs over Murry?

JPatera76

Reaction score
And they look like bleh. Wonder what they see in dobbs over Murry

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Are you feeling okay?
You really think the Cardinals should start a guy who is probably out for the season with an injury from last year?

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Yeah the running around like a chicken with it's head cut off guy is out for the year.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Are you feeling okay?
You really think the Cardinals should start a guy who is probably out for the season with an injury from last year?

relax dude.

Mod didn't probably know.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
relax dude.

Mod didn't probably know.
I definitely didn't know lol. Especially since well.. why would it? I personally don't follow much that's not Seattle related and being he's not on Seattle's roster, I have no reason to know or follow.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Cards D looked decent. Washington's D line won the game.

Scout

Reaction score
If the Cardinals offense can be more consistent the Cardinals defense can potentially improve a the season goes on with the new scheme.

QWERTY

Reaction score
If the Cardinals offense can be more consistent the Cardinals defense can potentially improve a the season goes on with the new scheme.

I have to disagree.. Dobbs is a QB that can easily throw short passes and can use it's legs, but once an penalty, (False start, or holding) Or even a sack, I don't think he can throw it long and deep.

Scout

Reaction score
I have to disagree.. Dobbs is a QB that can easily throw short passes and can use it's legs, but once an penalty, (False start, or holding) Or even a sack, I don't think he can throw it long and deep.
This is true that he is limited but he also lacks experience. I am not so sure the lack of deep ball push is the primary concern with Dobbs as he is very inconsistent. But he hasn't had time to learn the scheme and his teammates so he will show improvement at some point.

QWERTY

Reaction score
This is true that he is limited but he also lacks experience. I am not so sure the lack of deep ball push is the primary concern with Dobbs as he is very inconsistent. But he hasn't had time to learn the scheme and his teammates so he will show improvement at some point.

True I believe that he was released and brought in 16 days before starting.

I mean the kid looks serious, it's just that Arizona doesn't have any decent WR's at all.