2024 SEAHAWKS Depth Chart and Roster Moves

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks ‘storian, as ever your information is greatly appreciated and happily received.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thank you my friend, much appreciated as ever.

The team is getting it done, only 2 to go.

Very curious about this player.

Updated.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
OG- Christian Haynes is now signed by the team.

lltalk/rumor-mill/news/seahawks-sign-third-round-g-christian-haynes

Updated.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I like the reality the team drafted 3 OLinemen, but especially like the first round pick DT.

All the picks the team drafted are interesting to me. There is genuine ability, added potential significant talent, power and speed, along with potential genuine sleeper developmental ability.

Now to see how this translates onto the field, to me it was a very interesting draft.

It sure would be a educational exercise to be able to have an unfiltered understanding of who the team had as highest priorities at every position and to know what were the trades passed upon or attempted and where their board ranked several of the QBs and why. Somehow though I suspect they got players they ranked high at every position they drafted. Like every draft there were a few players I had hoped might be available and acquired.

bileever

Reaction score
Now that the draft is over and the dust has cleared, we can see where the off-season has gotten us. Here is a side-by-side comparison by position of what we lost and what we gained. I didn't include every draft pick or marginal acquisition. (I also didn't include key players, like Leonard Williams or Noah Fant, who was previously on the team and re-signed.) I think it's safe to say that there's been significant improvement, overall.

Screen Shot 2024 05 21 at 84708 AM

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
bileever you are a bit light on the OLine additions:

The additions are:

LT- 65- Michael Jerrell, 76- Garret Greenfield,

LG- 70- Laken Tomlinson, 73- Tremayne Anchrum Jr., 63- Sataoa Laumea,

OC- 56- Nick Harris, 60- Mike Novitsky,

RG- 64- Christian Haynes,

RT- 74- George Fant, 69- * Max Pircher *,

bileever

Reaction score
bileever you are a bit light on the OLine additions:

The additions are:

LT- 65- Michael Jerrell, 76- Garret Greenfield,

LG- 70- Laken Tomlinson, 73- Tremayne Anchrum Jr., 63- Sataoa Laumea,

OC- 56- Nick Harris, 60- Mike Novitsky,

RG- 64- Christian Haynes,

RT- 74- George Fant, 69- * Max Pircher *,
Yes, you're right, at least about adding Laken Tomlinson and George Fant (and Nick Harris). The others I think are not going to be significant contributors.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Not to worry, was just pointing out the team added some genuine developmental depth on the OLine.

I’m sure you’re likely right that that depth is unlikely to significantly contribute this season but it makes the whole group deeper and thus stronger and gives the team more interior options.

i liked your list otherwise.

bileever

Reaction score
The additions/subtractions list with @jammerhawk corrections. Despite losing two starters, I like this year's O-line potential. I also like the safeties we have this year over last year. Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller on SiriusXM NFL channel said they thought the Seahawks safeties room was top five in the NFL with Love, Jenkins, Wallace and Bryant. I'm very optimistic about the D-line, and we'll have to wait and see how the linebacking turns out.

Screen Shot 2024 05 21 at 84708 AM