Cardinals Eating Skittles On the Sidelines

2_0_6

Reaction score
I hope some of the Hawks players see this. Maybe something as simple as this will ignite a fire in the Beast.

rjdriver

Reaction score
morgulon1":3737y51s said:
Seahwkgal":3737y51s said:
According to history, the Arizona Cardinals are the oldest team in the NFL, having originally been founded in 1898 as the Morgan Athletic Club. They eventually became known as the Racine Cardinals and joined the NFL in 1920 as one of the league's founding teams, but changed their name to the Chicago Cardinals a few years after joining the league. They moved to St Louis in 1960 where they played for 27 years before moving to Arizona in 1988.

So, been in the league since 1898 and have only played for ONE title. Let them have their skittles. This is their title.. Worthless franchise.

Beating Seattle WAS their Super Bowl.

And if we play like this than beating New Orleans a few weeks back will be ours.

Carolina plays D every bit as well as the Cardinals.

Zorn76

Reaction score
morgulon1":nijcypzg said:
Seahwkgal":nijcypzg said:
According to history, the Arizona Cardinals are the oldest team in the NFL, having originally been founded in 1898 as the Morgan Athletic Club. They eventually became known as the Racine Cardinals and joined the NFL in 1920 as one of the league's founding teams, but changed their name to the Chicago Cardinals a few years after joining the league. They moved to St Louis in 1960 where they played for 27 years before moving to Arizona in 1988.

So, been in the league since 1898 and have only played for ONE title. Let them have their skittles. This is their title.. Worthless franchise.

Exactly.

m0ng0

Reaction score
so we have lost 3 superb 0wlz already? what happens when we get to the super bowl and its the other teams super bowl? do we lose that also? maybe we should play games like its our superb owlz?

Johnny

Reaction score
Zorn76":25332nl4 said:
morgulon1":25332nl4 said:
Seahwkgal":25332nl4 said:

Exactly.

That makes three!

plyka

Reaction score
Jiggy":1ezuurb6 said:
OK piss on that. I hope they make the playoffs and come back to here and we stomp em.

I guess beating the Hawks at home is something to celebrate like they won the superbowl? For a mediocre team, you would think that at least making the playoffs would be a goal? Perhaps the Cardinals could hold off on the skittles until they actually make the playoffs? Mediocre teams like the Cardinals get hot all the time, they beat great teams all the time. San Diego is the AFC version of the Cardinals, just last week they beat the Broncos. But in the end, just like Arizona they are mediocre. They cannot put together a good year and make the playoffs and or go to the superbowl, they gotta celebrate beating the best team in their division.

amill87

Reaction score
Let them have their candy, they earned it today.

It's pretty clear the Cardinals care more about beating the Seahawks than the Seahawks care about beating the Cardinals. What's that say about each team?

ODS

Reaction score
plyka":20w011t5 said:
Jiggy":20w011t5 said:
OK piss on that. I hope they make the playoffs and come back to here and we stomp em.

I guess beating the Hawks at home is something to celebrate like they won the superbowl? For a mediocre team, you would think that at least making the playoffs would be a goal? Perhaps the Cardinals could hold off on the skittles until they actually make the playoffs? Mediocre teams like the Cardinals get hot all the time, they beat great teams all the time. San Diego is the AFC version of the Cardinals, just last week they beat the Broncos. But in the end, just like Arizona they are mediocre. They cannot put together a good year and make the playoffs and or go to the superbowl, they gotta celebrate beating the best team in their division.
Are you guys really this fickle?It's pretty childish really..you got smoked by the Cards D,that's all there is to it.The Hawks aren't out of it by any stretch,3 losses vs 12 wins,you guys will survive just fine.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
amill87":vtg2keh0 said:
Let them have their candy, they earned it today.

It's pretty clear the Cardinals care more about beating the Seahawks than the Seahawks care about beating the Cardinals. What's that say about each team?

That's clear because the Cards outplayed the Seahawks...? I don't think it's clear at all really.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
To be clear, I wasn't saying otherwise. They definitely did. The "cared more" part just seemed like a silly conclusion to draw from that though.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Still a f-ing worthless franchise. Remember that last game at their house? There were more 12's in that stadium than Tards. WORTHLESS Franchise and it has been since 1898. FACT.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Now that is some funny stuff! I can't help but laugh at it for some reason. Good one AZ players...

Still though, what a bag of...

Dvd
dicktracyposter.jpg

dickbutkis.jpg

OreIdahawk

Reaction score
Kudos to them for the victory but screw that crap. I used to not care about the Cardinals because they've been irrelevant for my entire life minus a couple seasons. Now the Rams are the only NFC West team I don't despise. What a bunch of bitches. They better buy a lot of skittles to eat at home because that's where they'll be in January.

amill87

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":2qc4ogci said:
To be clear, I wasn't saying otherwise. They definitely did. The "cared more" part just seemed like a silly conclusion to draw from that though.

What I was getting it is to the Cardinals, their actions of celebrating beating us means they think we are the better team and they just proved they are on rise by beating us. It's a bigger deal for them to beat us specifically than it would mean to us to beat them specifically.

Would the hawks have celebrated on the sidelines if they won? Of course but it wouldn't because it was the Cards they beat

sutz

Reaction score
Arizona was playing for their playoff lives. We were playing for 'seeding.' It showed.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
morgulon1":3nckqeon said:
Seahwkgal":3nckqeon said:

Eff this talk, don't stoop down to Niner fan level.

Latest posts