Can we look ahead to the Red 'n Gold elephant in the room?

rideaducati

Reaction score
I guess the OP neglected to look at the teams the niners had been beating. None of those teams could stop the run and when the niners face teams that have a semblance of a run defense, they have major offensive troubles. The niners are dead last in passing offense and they are not going to be able to run the ball well enough to beat good teams. Seattle will stomp the niners again...no matter where the game is played.

kigenzun

Reaction score
Winning 12-7 pig ugly AT CAROLINA looks sweet & pretty now doesn't she?
;)
Panthers 10 Forty Whiners 9
'nuff said

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
kigenzun":24gyhvh8 said:
;)
'nuff said

In 95 degree weather with 300% humidity (rounded). That was an excellent win for our team.

C-Dub

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3b0bfjla said:
kigenzun":3b0bfjla said:
;)
'nuff said

In 95 degree weather with 300% humidity (rounded). That was an excellent win for our team.
I think you rounded down a little too much. That was hot and sticky weather.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":dh8aozd5 said:
If the Saints beat the 49ers and the Cards beat the Jags, both teams will be 6-4 with SF holding the tiebreak and a rematch on tap in Arizona.

Could be interesting times coming up here in the NFCW!

Holy cow. I never realized it was that close. Do you think the Niners will leave us here and start trolling the Cards website?

Gotta say this looks very much like a real possibility too and the Cards play the type of football that Niners struggle against. Good defense with a stout front seven. If they can shut down the running game the Cards have a chance to overtake the Niners in the NFC west standing and the wild card race. How funny would that be?

Axx

Reaction score
all i see is a elephant that you just need to score 10 points on in order to beat.