Cable GONE

ivotuk

Reaction score
"Seahawks CONFIRM that Tom Cable and Darrell Bevell have been relieved of their duties"

On the 710 podcast page

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
More good news. At least we can actually look forward to next season’s offense with some hope.
Go Hawks!

Scorpion05

Reaction score
HansGruber":39s8m06o said:
Man, this is such excellent news. I'm ecstatic today, and will be purchasing season tickets for next season again. The Seahawks did the right thing.

I sure would like to hear from those folks who questioned my and other fans' fanhood over this. Y'all said we didn't know anything, that Pete would keep these guys unless he was fired, and that he knew WAY better than we did. We were just too blinded by impatience and fairweather fanhood to see what Pete Carroll saw.

Uhhhhh.... yeah. LOL.

I mean, I was angry but I was never anti-Pete enough to stop watching. That would suggest that I'm a Hawks fan who only cared for the team once Pete started winning.

oldschlhwkfn

Reaction score
I don't always post a lot, if ever, but when I do, I post because the Cable that has been holding us back for several years has finally been severed, its time to CELEBRATE! Thank you Pete and John! (and Mr Allen) I guess the question now is, can we lure another OL coach away from another team to
come here and work with our current players. Seems to me it wouldn't be a very desirable
situation to get into, considering what they would have to work with.
Only time will tell I suppose.

Danny Darko

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SeaTimesSports/status/951218961592569856[/tweet]

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Seymour":dt9bqvoh said:
FlyHawksFly":dt9bqvoh said:
hawknation2018":dt9bqvoh said:
FlyHawksFly":dt9bqvoh said:
As you post your celebratory memes, keep in mind that hardworking Seahawks coaches are able to see what you're writing, and that doubling down and being a "tough, gotta earn your pay" hardass doesn't make it any less so. If you've never been on the field yourself...

It's part of the job. When you make over a million dollars per year as a football coach, getting fired is part of the occupational risk.

Yeah I get it. Thought it was fitting to repost what Montana had posted at the beginning of the year in relation to Kearse getting traded, considering his response here.

This is actually worse than the Kearse trade, he still had a job. These ass hats don't.

I don't care either way, just callin out the double standard.

Meh, to all points made at the end of the day if you move up the ladder in life and make millions, everything changes, from the house you own to the education you can provide to your kids. For that reason, I do hope they find other opportunities and succeed. I don't want them to be failures for the rest of their lives just so that we can all feel "Vindicated" in some petty way. I do for one hope they find success just as I was happy Kearse found success with the Jets.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
hawknation2018":2kpd4g43 said:
For those who said Pete would never fire Bevell/Cable, time to eat some crow.

:stirthepot:
I thought Pete was the one who said that he wasn't making any changes?

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
harryjohnson":2yizc4s8 said:
Careful what you wish for...the fake grass isn't always greener.

What a silly post

We were never making the playoffs with cable and bevell. Could we get worse sure but we were trending further south every year. It was time for a change.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
What an absolute joyous day for Seahawk fans. I cant stop smiling.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
C'mon BRING ON JONESSSSSS!!!!!!! Or Tim Drevno!!!! His O-Line gave our Defense FITS when he was at San Fran.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Just saw this as I was working all day! This has been the single greatest day in Seahawk history since winning the super bowl. There may in fact be a God!!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Up until today I have been an atheist.... but not today.

Thank.You.God. :2thumbs:

Latest posts