C.J. Prosise has a first-degree sprain (hip)

Mad Dog

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":2nqpunxy said:
PateratoWilson":2nqpunxy said:
It has taken CJ three years to play one season’s worth of games (16). I am more interested in just how the hell this is possible more than anything. How is he still on the roster? I understand this is the question in the top triangle on the $25,000 Pyramid. It’s truly baffling.

The reason he's still on the roster has been the potential he's flashed, namely that game @NE and home v. Philly.

Him being injured has become a meme now, though. It's honestly ridiculous and I think just about any other organization in the league would have cut bait a while ago.

Thomas Rawls flashed more than CJ ever did and he's not on the team anymore. CJ must have compromising photos of Schneider and Pete stashed somewhere.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hawknight":3jumk73b said:
IndyHawk":3jumk73b said:
jammerhawk":3jumk73b said:
Stick a fork in him!
We already have many times..
He is my suprise cut. :roll:

Would it really be a surprise though....i'm anticipating it actually?

Not a surprise, more of a thank God finally...........

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
olyfan63":1vmut4rn said:
Hey, keep calm, it's a hip strain, one preseason game.
I'm translating as Pete already knows what CJ can do and CJ knows the system so he gets the first PS game off to give him a better chance to play regular season minutes.

And to see what others can do. Except Travis Homer is out too IIRC.

Yes Pete knows what CJ can do, and that's get hurt.

Chapow

Reaction score
WmHBonney":1c3x7xk2 said:
We'll cut him.
He'll go to a Division rival and be a hall of famer.

:lol:

Thanks for that. I needed a good laugh.

Prosise a hall of famer. Oh man, that's a good one.

James in PA

Reaction score
It’s already been announced that Prosise will miss the 2nd preseason game with a lingering ice cream headache.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":2volew97 said:
Breaking News:

CJ Prosise out for the season!!

It is speculated out of the VMAC, that Seahawks running back CJ Prosise's feelings got hurt while playing the latest Madden 20.

Prosise is now believed to be out for this season. This latest injury is the most recent in the long list of Prosise injuries since he was drafted.

More to come at 5 PM on your local news! Stay tuned!

Link? :sarcasm_off:

nrayorr

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":2peqff8u said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/tslauson/status/1159187823850864640[/tweet]

:shock: :roll: :34853_doh:

:34853_doh:
:sarcasm_on: There's a surprise! :sarcasm_off:

olyfan63

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Vegas line yet on whether 1) Prosise suits up for the game; 2) Prosise actually gets in a play on the field? I'm thinking this is probably the week to bet on the underdog.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
WmHBonney":1e1kgal7 said:
We'll cut him.
He'll go to a Division rival and be a hall of famer.

I seriously doubt it. He’s done as an NFL player, can’t stay healthy.

Time to cut bait.

Talent unrealized is not really talent, He’s a waste of a roster spot.

Rather talk about somebody who can actually contribute, mm

ivotuk

Reaction score
olyfan63":1gvgb2n2 said:
Has anyone seen the Vegas line yet on whether 1) Prosise suits up for the game; 2) Prosise actually gets in a play on the field? I'm thinking this is probably the week to bet on the underdog.

He will injure himself suiting up.

The headline will be:

"Prosise injured his shoulder pulling his jersey on, and dislocated a finger while wiping his butt, out indefinitely."

olyfan63

Reaction score
ivotuk":358lch89 said:
olyfan63":358lch89 said:

He will injure himself suiting up.

The headline will be:

"Prosise injured his shoulder pulling his jersey on, and dislocated a finger while wiping his butt, out indefinitely."

I sent a care package of TP to Seahawks HQ addressed to CJ Prosise. Didn't have to use his finger so finger is OK. Now all he has to do is avoid injury while pulling on his jersey.

Seriously, CJ is NOT on any injury report that I could find. So, might he actually get some reps in the game tonight? Is there a Vegas (non-zero) over/under number for CJ Prosise snaps?

I'm gonna put on my Prosise jersey now just in case. So people at the grocery store can ask me "Who? Didn't he play for the Hawks in the 2000's, next to that Lofa Tatupu guy?"

olyfan63

Reaction score
Prosise had a nice series and looked like a legit NFL RB, playing with the 1's against the Chargers 1's.
This will make it interesting... If Prosise is healthy at time of cutdowns, I think he's on the 53.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
I have to say that was the best Prosise has looked since 2016. He cut well and showed good acceleration. He’ll be on the initial 53 with that performance against the 1s.

Of course he’s likely to be hurt by week 6 though.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
They're not going to waive him. He was a 3rd round pick, which is a huge investment. He's cheap, and his upside is ridiculous