C.J. Prosise has a first-degree sprain (hip)

Donn2390

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1i6ysk5p said:
Seriously, do other fan bases root as hard against specific players as Seahawks fans do?
YES...!! Every fan base has a huge number of "fans?" who believe they know more than the coaches do...
Beating a dead horse it their favorite pass time....

chris98251

Reaction score
Donn2390":28w6w8ql said:
Sarlacc83":28w6w8ql said:
Seriously, do other fan bases root as hard against specific players as Seahawks fans do?
YES...!! Every fan base has a huge number of "fans?" who believe they know more than the coaches do...
Beating a dead horse it their favorite pass time....

We never beat a dead horse here, to many that are alive, Prosise, Bevell, Cable,Ifedi, Tjack except for his coin flipping ability, be could focus on one part of the field and get away with it then. (Waves at Souixhawk) :)

xray

Reaction score
I have an 11 year old granddaughter tougher than Prosise. Time for Carroll to man up and pull the trigger on CJ.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
It has taken CJ three years to play one season’s worth of games (16). I am more interested in just how the hell this is possible more than anything. How is he still on the roster? I understand this is the question in the top triangle on the $25,000 Pyramid. It’s truly baffling.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
PateratoWilson":cc23ccor said:
It has taken CJ three years to play one season’s worth of games (16). I am more interested in just how the hell this is possible more than anything. How is he still on the roster? I understand this is the question in the top triangle on the $25,000 Pyramid. It’s truly baffling.

The reason he's still on the roster has been the potential he's flashed, namely that game @NE and home v. Philly.

Him being injured has become a meme now, though. It's honestly ridiculous and I think just about any other organization in the league would have cut bait a while ago.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":1w47ymir said:
PateratoWilson":1w47ymir said:

The reason he's still on the roster has been the potential he's flashed, namely that game @NE and home v. Philly.

Him being injured has become a meme now, though. It's honestly ridiculous and I think just about any other organization in the league would have cut bait a while ago.

Agree 100%. Ridiculous is the perfect word... simple but perfect. Like an old college girlfriend.

HawkGA

Reaction score
If PC and JS can manage to cut him without an injury settlement, they deserve front office of the year recognition.

chris98251

Reaction score
HawkGA":il3zvgvt said:
If PC and JS can manage to cut him without an injury settlement, they deserve front office of the year recognition.

So your saying a Healthy Cut...…………………..

I wonder if there is a pool in Vegas for this.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
We'll cut him.
He'll go to a Division rival and be a hall of famer.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Is he Paul Alllens illegitimate son or something?? Anyone else woulda been gone 2 yrs ago. Oh ya he had one good game vs the Patriots 3 years ago and was annoited a future hofer. Sign someone else already and cut this guy loose.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":luq3xu93 said:
PateratoWilson":luq3xu93 said:

3 years ago?

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3vuyhhdp said:
JGfromtheNW":3vuyhhdp said:
PateratoWilson":3vuyhhdp said:

3 years ago?

LOL yup!

TheHawkster

Reaction score
The only way I pause on cutting a talent that gets hurt a lot is summed up in two words.

Fred Taylor

olyfan63

Reaction score
Hey, keep calm, it's a hip strain, one preseason game.
I'm translating as Pete already knows what CJ can do and CJ knows the system so he gets the first PS game off to give him a better chance to play regular season minutes.

And to see what others can do. Except Travis Homer is out too IIRC.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Breaking News:

CJ Prosise out for the season!!

It is speculated out of the VMAC, that Seahawks running back CJ Prosise's feelings got hurt while playing the latest Madden 20.

Prosise is now believed to be out for this season. This latest injury is the most recent in the long list of Prosise injuries since he was drafted.

More to come at 5 PM on your local news! Stay tuned!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If he makes the 53 this year it will be all the proof I need that CJ must have some very uncompromising photos of Pete or John. This is beyond ridiculous.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Best bet is CJ get some playing time in preseason and gets hurt for real son he doesn't hold a roster spot all year. As a #3 or #4 Rb if we get down to needing him for a few games to carry the load I just don't have faith he can.