Byron Murphy

OP
OP
CactusJack

CactusJack

Reaction score
I would take these reliable sources with a grain of salt they all rely on leaks from teams that are usually lies to throw off opposing teams. I have seen players who were getting a lot of talk initially than recently nobody talks about are the hot prospect Drake Maye is a prime example

I am expecting the top 3 QBs will go top 10 and 3 rd just barely in the top 10. QBs always get overvalued by mock drafters and media it happens almost every year. Last year Will Levis was thought to be a top 5 pick who fell into the 2nd rd
These are from fairly reliable journalist, who cover the sport. Not the Mel Kipers of the world. Tony Pauline is a guy who isn't credible whatsoever, when it comes to reporting. So, you have to be careful who you get your information from. But I have a couple that I trust & will use because they have a very good reputation.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CactusJack

CactusJack

Reaction score
Apparently, Byron Murphy has been told that he won't get past our pick!

A lot of smoke connecting us to him.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
burn........

But remember, the Hawks front office should be able to predict when someone goes out and acts like a fool. They also should be able to predict injuries :censored: