Bucs QB Mike Glennon - That's what he looks like?

keatonisballin

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":z02orur7 said:
HoustonHawk82":z02orur7 said:
Her name is Jess Wetherill...

Mike glennons girlfriend jess wetherill facebook1

..... and gold diggin' is her game.

Was gonna say this. Like got damn she is fine, but everyone and i mean EVERYONE knows it is because shes hoping he will be a money making qb in the NFL lol.

HawkGANG

Reaction score
GCrow":1kdnbrqb said:
HawkGANG":1kdnbrqb said:
JSeahawks":1kdnbrqb said:
Here's the real question: We all know that in high school and college the QB is supposed to get all the ladies. Do you think that remained true in his case? Was the fact that he was the star QB enough to offset his other, uh... deficiencies?

Soooo... he's doing alright is what your sayin.

Lol better than most. :th2thumbs:

dunceface

Reaction score
largenutz":kfhy0vut said:
Geez I guess Im the only one, but that girl is scary lookin. In her face at least.

3/10 would not bang

muxpux

Reaction score
dunceface":37ghdb4k said:
largenutz":37ghdb4k said:
Geez I guess Im the only one, but that girl is scary lookin. In her face at least.

3/10 would not bang

haha

Megan-Fox-2-out-of-10.jpg

he definitely doesnt look the part. i had a buddy in HS who was the QB for our school. he wasnt very popular, and was too busy with religion to do more than football, school and church, which is kinda why we fell apart, anyways, he never dated anyone back then, though now i see on FB he is married to a gal weve both known since we were little. i guess what im getting at, is sports dont always make you a hit with the ladies, or guys. success on the other hand...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawks46":9w8v0ico said:
Well, the guy is 6'7" and it's hard for white guys to not look awkward when we're that tall. White guys aren't supposed to be that tall ! :sarcasm_off: ..........
Hey I'm 6'7", white and not awkward (played hoops at the small college level)
Oh wait, I see the sarcasm off sign now. Might I be a tad touchy about the subject? :oops:
:D

Steve2222

Reaction score
Glennons definitely got Russell beat in the significant other department.

12thMan1

Reaction score
Steve2222":jnh7pmc1 said:
Glennons definitely got Russell beat in the significant other department.

Ashton's not bad but you sir are correct.

Attachments

• AshtonWilson.jpg
    AshtonWilson.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 2,061

BlueThunder

Reaction score
RockHawk":o5eejnl2 said:
Really? This is your QB Tampa Bay? A dorky nerd that looks more like Napoleon Dynamite? Wow, ok, good luck with that.

So seriously? None of you guys saw this? I'm actually beating everyone here posting this?

Mike Glennon's Halloween costume. Looking at this pic, the guy seems he must be funny as hell, humble, and self-deprecating. I really like the kid now! Just thought it was funny that Rock called it! :lol:

screen-shot-2013-09-29-at-10-07-05-am.png

Another fun Mike Glennon factoid. He and Russell Wilson know each other well and were college teammates at NC State. Heard that on the radio today.

Here's a link: http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/nfl/tam ... eedID=3720

837373.jpg

bmorepunk

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3vledr8f said:
RockHawk":3vledr8f said:
Really? This is your QB Tampa Bay? A dorky nerd that looks more like Napoleon Dynamite? Wow, ok, good luck with that.

So seriously? None of you guys saw this? I'm actually beating everyone here posting this?

Mike Glennon's Halloween costume. Looking at this pic, the guy seems he must be funny as hell, humble, and self-deprecating. I really like the kid now! Just thought it was funny that Rock called it! :lol:

Another fun Mike Glennon factoid. He and Russell Wilson know each other well and were college teammates at NC State. Heard that on the radio today.

837373.jpg

Why does Wilson look like stoned guy in this picture?

Ais original really high guy 10 knowyourmeme repro

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
bmorepunk":1o70uusv said:
BlueThunder":1o70uusv said:
RockHawk":1o70uusv said:

837373.jpg

Why does Wilson look like stoned guy in this picture?

Ais original really high guy 10 knowyourmeme repro

If that guy looks like Wilson to you, then can I get some of whatever YOU'RE smoking?

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Damn, I'm glad we have Russell.

He looks like a leader and a guy that his teammates would follow into the fray.

Glennon on the other hand, not so much. I just don't see how players would look at him and think to themselves, "this guy is going to take us places!" If they say otherwise, they're just trying to be good teammates and they're lying.

Sports Science did a little something on the looks of a QB awhile back, something about the "golden ratio" of a face says more about them than one might think.

“the theory behind it is the more alpha male features you exhibit on just a purely aesthetic level, the more people will follow you and the earlier you get opportunities — and ultimately the better quarterback you will be.”

Not the best quote, but it sums it up pretty well.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Umm, who cares? Wilson is short Glennon is dorky. None of these things define QB ability. Lesson? People are going to form opinions about you by various external factors and shape their expectations in life around them.

Screw me all.

Go get em you lanky dorky QB. Just not this week.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":2jgbedpi said:
Umm, who cares? Wilson is short Glennon is dorky. None of these things define QB ability. Lesson? People are going to form opinions about you by various external factors and shape their expectations in life around them.

Screw me all.

You want everyone to screw you? Slut.

aawolf

Reaction score
It will be a real treat for us NC State fans to see Wilson v. Glennon on Sunday. Glennon sat behind Wilson for three years waiting his turn. Wilson is the far superior QB, but Glennon has his moments of greatness and moments when you have to say "WTF?!". Glennon is as accurate and strong as you can get with his throws when he has time, but he's not a good decision maker and often throws the ball up for grabs into coverage. I'm pulling for the Hawks to win, but I want Glennon to have a great game.

DohBoy

Reaction score
largenutz":2sriitdi said:
You're not the only one...her face reminds me of something you put a saddle on and leave outside.

Z8XNINY

I mean really, she's "hot" for an NFL QB (even one that sucks)? Jesus Christmas. You fellas need to get out more. Go to your local mall tomorrow morning, get yourself an Orange Julius (vodka makes it legit), find a bench without hobo stench and go creeper-mode: I guarantee you'll see that chick a couple hundred times by lunch. Other than being HWP, which is a bit of a rare thing these days, there's not much special going on w/her: Her makeup is a mess, her hair is Fantastic Sam's awesome and she's not exactly sporting natural DD's.

Hell, I had hotter girls trick-or-treating my place last night (of course, they were borderline "Chris Hansen" territory). If you're a "field general" in the NFL, you ought to have one of the top-100 girls in the nation; she's not even ASU cheerleader hot.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
OkieHawk":3siudbv9 said:
CaptainSkybeard":3siudbv9 said:

Screw me all.

You want everyone to screw you? Slut.

Lol!! Glad I didn't reverse the "em" on the last line, talk about dramatically changing the tone!