Brock Coyle is the starting middle linebacker

sturg78

Reaction score
ChrisB Bacon":1s1pagii said:
Rocket":1s1pagii said:
GRIZZLIES !!!!!!

Clearly not black enuff, tho. :shock:
Actually though, in today's absolutely meaningless thought of the day: Brock Coyle might be the first white defensive starter on the Seahawks since.... I can't even remember. I don't think Farwell ever started. Marsh never started.
Brian f'n Russell...

Sac

Reaction score
sturg78":1bbd1ws5 said:
ChrisB Bacon":1bbd1ws5 said:
Rocket":1bbd1ws5 said:
GRIZZLIES !!!!!!

Actually though, in today's absolutely meaningless thought of the day: Brock Coyle might be the first white defensive starter on the Seahawks since.... I can't even remember. I don't think Farwell ever started. Marsh never started.
Brian f'n Russell...
Grant Wistrom?

Abach

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1yyfs9j9 said:
God help us Coyle sucks
Why do you say that? In the limited time I've seen him he looks OK. Definitely doesn't suck though, like schilling sucking.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
sturg78":faakuz91 said:
ChrisB Bacon":faakuz91 said:
Rocket":faakuz91 said:
GRIZZLIES !!!!!!

Brian f'n Russell...

Oh god.

I had completely forgotten.

It was much better when i had forgotten.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3m8uvq6a said:
sturg78":3m8uvq6a said:
ChrisB Bacon":3m8uvq6a said:
Rocket":3m8uvq6a said:
GRIZZLIES !!!!!!

Brian f'n Russell...
Grant Wistrom?

OUCH.

Again, that deal, and player, had been mercifully wiped from my mind, thanks to the passage of time.

No more, please, I can't take any more.

:177692:

Tical21

Reaction score
MLB is a position that it is hard to be bad at. Just about all of the MLB's in the league can walk in and do an adequate job. However, if you do have a bad one, it is one of the easiest positions to expose and exploit. A terrible MLB can turn an otherwise great defense into a bad one. I'm not saying that is the case here, but I'm a little worried about it until we see otherwise.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Coyle is nails versus the run.
KPL is nails in coverage.

Hawks are going to run a rotation. Early downs will be Coyle MLB, Bruce SLB.
Nickel D will have KPL rotating in, Coyle out, Irvin to DE.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
lukerguy":369cj6gl said:
Coyle is nails versus the run.
KPL is nails in coverage.

Hawks are going to run a rotation. Early downs will be Coyle MLB, Bruce SLB.
Nickel D will have KPL rotating in, Coyle out, Irvin to DE.

I'm not sure we've seen enough from either rookie to say that, but I agree the rotation will look like that if Smith is out. It will be good for KPL to get nickel reps before he takes over the starting role at WLB next year (early prediction).

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
sturg78":15febvsn said:
ChrisB Bacon":15febvsn said:
Rocket":15febvsn said:
GRIZZLIES !!!!!!

Brian f'n Russell...
That was my guess. Have we really not had a white starter on defense since Pete's been here?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3i3nv6fa said:
sturg78":3i3nv6fa said:
ChrisB Bacon":3i3nv6fa said:
Rocket":3i3nv6fa said:
GRIZZLIES !!!!!!

Brian f'n Russell...
Grant Wistrom?
Is that all you ever say about any player?

dunceface

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":28ildm6i said:
sturg78":28ildm6i said:
ChrisB Bacon":28ildm6i said:
Rocket":28ildm6i said:
GRIZZLIES !!!!!!

Brian f'n Russell...
Grant Wistrom?

OUCH.

Again, that deal, and player, had been mercifully wiped from my mind, thanks to the passage of time.

:177692:[/quote]

PATRIIIIICK KEARRRRRRNEY!!!!!! *ghost noises*

RiverDog

Reaction score
Good move. Get KJ back where he belongs. Coyle looked pretty fair in preseason. I don't think he's going to hurt us out there.

NYCoug

Reaction score
BocciHawk":2qmq7ftu said:
SacHawk2.0":2qmq7ftu said:
sturg78":2qmq7ftu said:
ChrisB Bacon":2qmq7ftu said:
Brian f'n Russell...
Grant Wistrom?

OUCH.

:177692:

I saw a dude wearing an authentic Brian Russell jersey when I was walking past FX McRory's on my way to the Cowboys game. I've never hated someone I've never actually met before with such disdain before this moment. He should have been stripped of his jersey and it should have been burned as a sacrifice to the football God's. I know, jersey's are expensive and all that, but I hardly even consider that "repping your team" at that point. You're actually cursing your own squad by continuing to wear said Brian Russell jersey to games years after his departure.

If you, or anyone you know, knows who this man is... please, for the love of God, get this man a new jersey for Christmas. Perhaps it can even be a Brock Coyle jersey.

Reaction score
ChrisB Bacon":dd5rnrul said:
Rocket":dd5rnrul said:
GRIZZLIES !!!!!!

Edit - nevermind, reply fail.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2flaozq1 said:
sturg78":2flaozq1 said:
ChrisB Bacon":2flaozq1 said:
Rocket":2flaozq1 said:
GRIZZLIES !!!!!!

Brian f'n Russell...
Grant Wistrom?

Patrick Kerney...

pehawk

Reaction score
NYCoug":1r0nk002 said:
I saw a dude wearing an authentic Brian Russell jersey when I was walking past FX McRory's on my way to the Cowboys game. I've never hated someone I've never actually met before with such disdain before this moment. He should have been stripped of his jersey and it should have been burned as a sacrifice to the football God's. I know, jersey's are expensive and all that, but I hardly even consider that "repping your team" at that point. You're actually cursing your own squad by continuing to wear said Brian Russell jersey to games years after his departure.

If you, or anyone you know, knows who this man is... please, for the love of God, get this man a new jersey for Christmas. Perhaps it can even be a Brock Coyle jersey.

Ah, yes, Mr. Russell.

The man whom nearly got me banned from this site, because I had the audacity to point he routinely shied away from bigger backs. He was prone to backpedaling and waiting for others in the flat. I was "trolling" because obviously I wasn't stupid enough to not see Brian was actually a GREAT player.

Latest posts