Brandon Pettigrew

seacat1

Reaction score
What do you think of bringing him in as a Free Agent? How much would he cost? He is a better blocker than some of the other Free Agent TE's. Do you think he would be a significant upgrade?

King Dog

Reaction score
Upgrade to who? The only way I could see him coming here is if we cut Miller and that still wouldn't make much sense. I think Miller only counts 5M against the salary cap this year. What's Pettigrew going to want? 4 - 5M? If that's the case you gotta keep Miller, look elsewhere or draft his replacement imo.

chrispy

Reaction score
There are 3 or 4 pretty good TEs in FA this year. Wouldn't it be likely that the FO pulls a play like they did last year with passrushers? -Wait and see who's available for cheap and sign them to a one year prove-it deal. I'm thinking of Cumberland from the Jets, Chandler from the Bills, maybe Pettigrew or even Brandon Myers from the Giants (remember he was at the Raiders with Zach Miller and Tom Cable for '09 and '10). Myers disappeared on the Giants last year but so did their entire offense.

Throwdown

Reaction score
King Dog":2ivyj2cg said:
Upgrade to who? The only way I could see him coming here is if we cut Miller and that still wouldn't make much sense. I think Miller only counts 5M against the salary cap this year. What's Pettigrew going to want? 4 - 5M? If that's the case you gotta keep Miller, look elsewhere or draft his replacement imo.

Miller has a cap hit of $8.5m

Jville

Reaction score
Throwdown":i87y65rq said:
King Dog":i87y65rq said:

Miller has a cap hit of $8.5m
Gentle correction >>> *** 2014 Zack Miller cap number $ 7,000,000 ***

Source >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.overthecap.com/cap.php?Name=Zach%20Miller%20&Position=TE&Team=Seahawks[/urltargetblank]

Latest posts