Brandon Browner will tell teamates to break Sherman's arm

daveca5150

Reaction score
Ha ha. I'd like to see Amendola try to break Sherm's arm.

He doesn't mean it literally. Just saying he won't be softening any blows against his former team.

OrFan

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":39eq51z8 said:
He's an enforcer. That's what he does. None of you should be surprised.

I'm glad that he got to play in a Super Bowl; he deserves it.

Exactly. I love players with a mean streak. He is not like Suh, who a lot of people think is great even though he does take it too far. That kind of stuff is garbage.

He plays with an attitude, just like his former team mates, our team.

Exittium

Reaction score
1st there offensive players shouldn't be trying to break anything. They should be focused on catching fully inflated balls. 3rd all that did was put Browner in the spotlight so if something did happen, its him taking the blame. Also to publicly go out and say your encouraging your teammates to cause more injury and harm to others is slimeball crap. And of course browner wants to win it. This is the 1st SB that pos has played in. He felt weed was more important last year then his fellow "brothers" his now encouraging bodily injury upon. And lastly.. His team doesn't get fired up with him talking. You all saw the video he begs and pleads and they ignore him. This is one they'd best ignore him. Promoting injury publicly to other opposing players.. Lol this isn't WWE

Thatd be like me wishing Tukuakfu knock him out, or Lynch to stiff arm him so hard it snaps his neck. Neither of which I hope or encourage. But the jist being he could have worded it COMPLETELY differently so it couldn't have been interpreted in a way that can be easily picked apart and misconstrued

The Outfield

Reaction score
If anything, this basically tells you he held NOTHING back in terms of our "secrets".

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Wouldn’t Browner be more happy if the Pats beat a healthy Sherman and Thomas? If you have to intentionally injure them to win, doesn’t that mean you don’t think you’re the better team?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The Outfield":1x7v6ihi said:
If anything, this basically tells you he held NOTHING back in terms of our "secrets".

Brandon Browner doesn't seem like the guy that is cerebral enough to know every check and audible on offense.. and defensively, we never change so there are no secrets there.

Just another storyline thats much ado about nothing

Cyrus12

Reaction score
meh...no different than Lane saying Gronk was not that good...just some fighting words to hype up the game. I like Browner and what he brings to the game...just hope we get the flags that go with his game come sunday.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AaronQ13Fox/status/559845676117291008[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AaronQ13Fox/status/559844705597267968[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AaronQ13Fox/status/559846283666391040[/tweet]

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'm with Doug, it's the SB, you need to expect teams are going to do everything they can to exploit an injury.

They can say anything they want publicly, but you know damn well in the locker room and meetings they're saying crap like BB said out loud.

If you don't think the Hawks were telling each other last week if one of them had a shot at Rodgers to take it then I have some swampland in Florida to sell you.

marko358

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty stupid of McCarthy not to run a bunch of Lacy sweeps to Sherman's side.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
marko358":3cp0la4j said:
I thought it was pretty stupid of McCarthy not to run a bunch of Lacy sweeps to Sherman's side.

There's a difference between running right at an injured player because you know they're hurt and running right at an injured player and then trying to break his arm.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
As if the Patriots needed any more controversy . . . I think Browner meant "break his arm" metaphorically. It's a violent game and some players allude to violence in order to play with reckless abandon.

To me, this just shows what hypocrites the Patriots are because their announcers were calling Browner "the dirtiest player in the league" two years ago. Now that Browner is on their team, he's just one of their favorite players and can get away with saying things like this.

:snack:

sc85sis

Reaction score
I don't disagree with the idea that you try to exploit any weakness you find in your opponent, including injuries. It was stupid of Brandon to word it that way though, especially in a post-bountygate NFL.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Doesn't bother me but when Kam lights up one of theirs ..It will feel extra good now..