Bradford has a knee injury

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
^

I don't know. Maybe it was the 25 exclamation points in Axx's post? I think that might be it. Not sure, though. I mean, I could be wrong and you've got good evidence to the contrary on why so many exclamation points doesn't read as gloating.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I don't know what you guys are talking about?????????????????????????

THIS DOESN'T CONVEY EXCITEMENT, OR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wait...

Basis4day

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1bv1i6yt said:
I don't know what you guys are talking about?????????????????????????

THIS DOESN'T CONVEY EXCITEMENT, OR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wait...

Well played. Thankee sai

Hawknight

Reaction score
I myself would personally prefer Bradford in the game health, nothing just given to us, earning a trip to the Super Bowl.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Hawknight":1oft5u5n said:
I myself would personally prefer Bradford in the game health, nothing just given to us, earning a trip to the Super Bowl.

I'm of the opinion that "who cares?"

It's not like our team hasn't been dealing with injuries. Do you think the Colts value their win over us (or over Denver) because our team(s) were playing with 40% of their intended starting O-lines? We've been without Harvin all season, were without Clemons and Irvin for the first two games, and have had plenty of starters miss time due to injury. We're going to have key players out against St. Louis, as well (Okung, Giacomini, Harvin).

Injuries happen in the NFL, and if your team manages to stay healthy all year, consider yourself lucky. And if they happen to face teams who have lost key players (QBs included) to injury, then that's just the way things go in this league. No regrets.

red17hawk

Reaction score
Don't know if this is a better thread, or the one with Tebow-to-Rams. But we might have a familiar face next Monday.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m
So, Brady Quinn gets released from the Jets today, and I'm told he's slated to work out for the Rams tomorrow.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
red17hawk":22g8k0tl said:
Don't know if this is a better thread, or the one with Tebow-to-Rams. But we might have a familiar face next Monday.

So, Brady Quinn gets released from the Jets today, and I'm told he's slated to work out for the Rams tomorrow.

I would be surprised if anyone they pick up after tomorrow's work outs is starting for them on Monday. They'd have to run an incredibly basic offense.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
DavidSeven":37ed6pc0 said:
red17hawk":37ed6pc0 said:

I would be surprised if anyone they pick up after tomorrow's work outs is starting for them on Monday. They'd have to run an incredibly basic offense.

Yeah, Kellen Clemons has to be the starter on Monday one way or another.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Rams have officially announced Kellen Clemons as the starter for MNF.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
With or without Bradford, the Hawks are a much better team. And will take care of business. They're not gonna' overlook a division opponent.

Cartire

Reaction score
I'm also on the side that is glad it Clemons instead of Bradford. Not because of injury. I don't wish injury on anyone, but if the game just got easier because Bradford is out, good. No win is guaranteed, but a win is a win. I don't care if it's fair or even. A win is awin, and this game just became that much easier. Don't need to show we're better by beating their best, we just need to beat them.