Bradford has a knee injury

SE174

Reaction score
Sweet, an early bye week!

On a serious note, that sucks for STL fans. Hope he can get back to full health ASAP. If he's done for the year, look on the bright side (for STL fans), they'll have a higher pick to shore up the OL or add another weapon for Sammy.

C-Dub

Reaction score
SE174":29i327rf said:
Sweet, an early bye week!

On a serious note, that sucks for STL fans. Hope he can get back to full health ASAP. If he's done for the year, look on the bright side (for STL fans), they'll have a higher pick to shore up the OL or add another weapon for Sammy.
Or move up for a quality QB prospect.

C-Dub

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":4pdedcd4 said:
Fisher: "Hey Kellen you're up."

Clemons: "So who we got next week?"

Fisher: "Seattle."

Clemons: "Ya know, coach, my elbows been a little sore."

Davis: "Oh hell no."

Fisher: "Then get me Tebow."

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
hawker84":3b3zc429 said:
Axx":3b3zc429 said:
Chris Long vs Bowie

:shudder: OMG , run russ run

Oh man, it's goona be tough. Quinn vs McQuistan & Long vs Bowie...that actually really scares me.

If the offense can score a few TD's, I think the defense will be able to hold off Clemons & co. pretty well.

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":2t63ph5y said:
hawker84":2t63ph5y said:
Axx":2t63ph5y said:
Chris Long vs Bowie

:shudder: OMG , run russ run

Oh man, it's goona be tough. Quinn vs McQuistan & Long vs Bowie...that actually really scares me.

If the offense can score a few TD's, I think the defense will be able to hold off Clemons & co. pretty well.
As much as J.J. Watt vs. McQ or Bowie, or Calais Cambel scare us. They beat both of them. Tennessee was one of the better pass rushing teams in the league coming into Seattle. Long and Quinn are not going to be enough. I think Seattle wins this one in the same fashion as Arizona. If it's mistake free they probably win by 20.

non-prophet.org

Reaction score
C-Dub":2twm9v8k said:
warden":2twm9v8k said:
I would prefer to beat a Rams team which is at full strength
I prefer to beat a Rams team regardless of strength, location, time, or whatever. Just get the win. Who cares how.
exactly. who cares. a win is a win

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
When all the Rams hype was being piggybacked with the SEA/SF talk the one thing I kept thinking about was Bradford missing time due to injury. I'm still of the opinion that they should have drafted RG3 and traded Bradford for picks to an even more desperate team.

I could be wrong but hasn't Bradford misses games in every season but last year? I hope for their sake that Bradford isn't out for the season, but if you saw the little buckle and the amount of pain he was in, the injury looks it is severe.

It doesn't matter to me though, the Hawks need every win they can possibly get, especially on the road. The team won't care who is under center, they will bring it just the same and treat him like he is an All Pro QB.

The Rams defense will be tough, but the Hawks have been playing tough defenses all year. Russell will be ready but Lynch and Turbin will be ready. If they have a healthy MikeRob back? Expect a big day from the Seahawks running game.

Axx

Reaction score
It's official.

TORN ACL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joey13091

Reaction score
Damn. That Sucks for Bradford. Best of luck to getting back healthy next year. Rams are officially DONE.

Decimation

Reaction score
Damn, in all honesty, that just flat out sucks for the Rams. I like Bradford he seems like a great person and hate to see him out for the year with an injury like this. Hoping for a fast recovery for Bradford.

C-Dub

Reaction score
A $14 million salary in 2014...I don't think he'll be back with that contract next year.

chawx

Reaction score
Man, that sucks! I hate playing a team when they're not full strength... Give us your best! No excuses! But....the L.O.B. has to be licking their chops over this news.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2tee5rgi said:
RockHawk":2tee5rgi said:
Hopefully everyone realizes that this is NOT celebrating an injury to an opposing player, and clearly looking at it as a competitive advantage, nothing else.

Can you even imagine celebrating an injury to one of your own players?? :34853_doh:

Houston fans sadly nod and raise their hands.