Bradford has a knee injury

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
MNF could be even better.

Edit: Their backup is Kellen Clemons. Hahahah!

warden

Reaction score
I would prefer to beat a Rams team which is at full strength

Reaction score
Not only that, but providing one of the World Series teams doesn't sweep the series, the Cardinals and Red Sox will be playing 7 blocks away - St Louis is very much a baseball town - should make it sound like a Home Game for the Hawks again this week :)

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
warden":12q2iz3x said:

No team is ever at full strength. I will take a win however they come. If it was the Super Bowl and Peyton Manning was injured I would take it.

Largent80

Reaction score
Full strength?....what is that?

I want to beat whatever they put on the field. I don't care about strength of schedule, injury excuses or any other B.S. that can be conjured up.

We have some serious injuries, do the Rams want us at full strength?

What is the benefit of having them at "full strength"?

To say we beat them with all their starters?...That is weak sauce. You win the game, period.

RockHawk

Reaction score
Hopefully everyone realizes that this is NOT celebrating an injury to an opposing player, and clearly looking at it as a competitive advantage, nothing else.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
yeah I feel bad for Bradford. Hope it isn't too serious.

But that would be a big advantage.

THE TABS

Reaction score
RockHawk":3rz48owl said:
Hopefully everyone realizes that this is NOT celebrating an injury to an opposing player, and clearly looking at it as a competitive advantage, nothing else.

My sentiments exactly. :th2thumbs:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":10fmp29z said:
warden":10fmp29z said:

No team is ever at full strength. I will take a win however they come. If it was the Super Bowl and Peyton Manning was injured I would take it.
Truth!
Tech. speak, the Seahawks aren't anywhere near 100% either, so as Chuck Knox used to say, "You Play The Hand You're Dealt"

BlueThunder

Reaction score
RockHawk":1rdkfz8z said:

The sad part is that some of the Rams "fans" really ARE celebrating the injury when you look through their forums, especially that newspaper forum. Most aren't saying it out loud, understandably, but others are asking if these fans are happy now that he actually did get injured. So at some point they were saying out loud that they hoped he did. Can you even imagine celebrating an injury to one of your own players?? :34853_doh:

bigcc

Reaction score
Bradford doesn't worry me in the slightest, I was more interested in if Chris Long may face trouble after getting ejected for punching a player, but there doesn't seem to be any precedent for that.

Too bad because him lining up on either tackle worries me greatly.

Largent80

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2vspn0gk said:
RockHawk":2vspn0gk said:

The sad part is that some of the Rams "fans" really ARE celebrating the injury when you look through their forums,

Isn't it Rams Rule #11?

When Bradford goes down....shout "Season Over !!!!"

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
warden":16vjhfn5 said:

Their defense is pretty awesome, they gave us all we could handle in Week 17 last year. Their DL vs. our OL is going to be a matchup to watch.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Am I the only one who wanted Seattle to show up Bradford on the national stage? I mean, I'll take the upcoming 5 interceptions from Clemens, too, of course, but I was hoping for some extra ammo to use against Rams' fans.

C-Dub

Reaction score
warden":1tgiydmo said:
I prefer to beat a Rams team regardless of strength, location, time, or whatever. Just get the win. Who cares how.