We missed Bradford against the Ravens

SEAHAWK_AL72

Reaction score
Ive keeping an eye on offensive line play.I'm totally convinced that Anthony Bradford has been very solid and that he could be one element missing against the Ravens that would have changed a few plays for the better.. Your thoughts

cymatica

Reaction score
I would say the tight ends and better play calling would have made a huge difference.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Watch Bradford (#75), at the 13:55 mark, push the LB'er (#5) back 10 yards then pancake his ass on this run against Cleveland the week before.

I know he's got the size on him but the dude is a mauler. Not sure how his pass protection has been. Also, before last week, he had the second most snaps among rookies, only behind Spoon.

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
Ive keeping an eye on offensive line play.I'm totally convinced that Anthony Bradford has been very solid and that he could be one element missing against the Ravens that would have changed a few plays for the better.. Your thoughts
Agree 100% on your point about Anthony Bradford.
Can we get one more just like him to play left guard?

JerHawk81

Reaction score
Bradford has exceeding any reasonable expectations for the year, and flashes massive upside. I'm in the camp that thinks he should rotate in, getting at least a few series each week.

But, he's also very inconsistent, and on average, not a meaningful improvement over Haynes or Lewis today.

Latest posts