Bold Predictions for Seahawks/Rams Game

StoneCold

Reaction score
The hotdog Mebane buys from the vendor in the stands is so tasty he buys all the dogs and the vendor cart. He wheels them out onto the field and in between plays he sells them to his teammates and two Rams players. Of course he jacks up the price for those guys and doesn't let them use his condiments. Mebane, he be mean.

SC

OP
OP
I

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Russell Wilson will improve on his season stat of yards/attempt (currently 7.96) and will bring his season passer rating to above 100.0 (currently 97.2).

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
StoneCold":1s79dd8e said:
Sgt. Largent":1s79dd8e said:
The Rams will show this video before the game starts, and every season ticket holder in attendance forfeits their seats out of abject embarrassment.

http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center ... cbb950a76c

Seriously, this is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Is that up there just cuz it's Halloween? That's scary.

SC

No. This actually happened. Like for real we're serious happened, and not we're trying to be ironic or funny happened.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
StoneCold":3ob52zzc said:
Sgt. Largent":3ob52zzc said:
The Rams will show this video before the game starts, and every season ticket holder in attendance forfeits their seats out of abject embarrassment.

SC
When i watch that vid I tell myself they're all drunk when they film this. As the vid goes on, it gets apparent I'm probably right. Favorite part is the split second drunk old lady loses count of Ram rule....5 (swaying slightly).

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":3iqmkn73 said:
StoneCold":3iqmkn73 said:
Sgt. Largent":3iqmkn73 said:

SC
When i watch that vid I tell myself they're all drunk when they film this. As the vid goes on, it gets apparent I'm probably right. Favorite part is the split second drunk old lady loses count of Ram rule....5 (swaying slightly).

If they weren't drinking while filming it, they definitely started after seeing it.

12thMan1

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2psg36vw said:
The Outfield":2psg36vw said:
Naked person runs onto the field in the 4th quarter.

Isnt that against Rams Rules?

As long as they tackle someone and yell, "SACK!!!" it's all good.

Lonnie

Reaction score
Too easy. Offense generates 200+ yards on the ground. Lynch with 3 scores, Dangeruss goes in for 1. Defense pitches a shutout.