Bold Predictions: Baldy: WFT shuts down Seahawks

ivotuk

Reaction score
B.S. Baldy! We got this!

Brian Baldinger: The Washington Football Team continues its hot streak by beating the Seattle Seahawks. The Chase Young-led defense has gained a ton of confidence after performing at a high level over the last four games, holding each opponent under 20 points. The speed and physical nature of the defense should counteract the steady leadership of Russell Wilson and his menagerie of playmakers around him. Washington holds the league's third-ranked scoring offense to 20 points or fewer.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-bold-predi ... n-seahawks

seahawksteve

Reaction score
Ok. Seattle doesn't score over 20, but Baldy never says what WFT will score with Haskins.
The

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll take Seahawks scoring 20 Baldy, because the WFT ain't scoring more than 17.

getnasty

Reaction score
I think this is a low scoring affair but the only way we lose is turning the ball over. I think we'll see a heavy dose of CC tomorrow too.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Is it good to have a menagerie of playmakers? Maybe I'm out of touch but that sounds like a completely vapid statement.

chris98251

Reaction score
AgentDib":csle1wrv said:
Is it good to have a menagerie of playmakers? Maybe I'm out of touch but that sounds like a completely vapid statement.

It sounds a lot like what Carter said about our receivers a few years ago, Menagerie, Pedestrian, weak from a Analyst such as him, Carson, Hyde, Lockett and DK all bonafide playmakers.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Alex Smith gave them some legitimacy. Hoskins? Me thinks not.
Seahawks 24, Football Team 13.

themunn

Reaction score
My bold prediction - Seattle smokes WFT this week with a healthy roster and great play on both sides of the ball.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
We have all seen great defenses that are flying all over the field. I think WFT will be hyped up and their defense combined with the weather and pisspore offensive game planning by PS will result in a dreary game with 5+ three and outs by our offense. We won’t adjust and will go one dimensional run run fail offense. Their offense won’t do much better but enough. I’m going with 17 - 10 bad guys winning.

LTH

Reaction score
Just another spot light on a national media that doesn't get it...

LTH

massari

Reaction score
LTH":r9bz0y96 said:

LTH
I think it's you that doesn't get it!

"Washington holds the league's third-ranked scoring offense to 20 points or fewer."

LTH

Reaction score
massari":1kcn7if9 said:
LTH":1kcn7if9 said:

LTH
I think it's you that doesn't get it!

"Washington holds the league's third-ranked scoring offense to 20 points or fewer,"

So what? Who won the game?

LTH