Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Washington)

kf3339

Reaction score
This is probably going to come down to the last team with the ball and score wins the game. We just don't play to our potential even against teams that have clear weaknesses. WFT has a very strong D-Line which figures to get pressure on RW all game long. The positive is Haskins isn't going to deliver a clutch performance like McCoy did and will make mistakes.

Hawks 20
WFT 13

Let the game begin!

Ramfan128

Reaction score
This game means little unless GB and NO choke.

If Seattle wins or loses this game, then beats the Rams, either way they need to beat the Niners to clinch the division.

If they win or lose this game but then lose to the Rams and beat the Niners, they'll have the 6 seed unless TB loses to either the Falcons or Lions.

It's likely either the 3 or 6 seed for the Seahawks.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
We have all seen great defenses that are flying all over the field. I think WFT will be hyped up and their defense combined with the weather and pisspore offensive game planning by PS will result in a dreary game with 5+ three and outs by our offense. We won’t adjust and will go one dimensional run run fail offense. Their offense won’t do much better but enough. I’m going with 17 - 10 bad guys winning.

seahawksteve

Reaction score
Yes, the WFT has a very good defense that is playing well.

Yes, games against the Ron Rivera coached Carolina Panthers games were always very tough physical game, with little scoring at times:
2012 16-12
2013 12-7
2014 13-9
Playoffs 2015 31-17
2015 23-27 (Cary Williams)
Playoffs 2016 24-31 (terrible first half)
2016 40-7
2018 30-27

I think it will be low scoring game similar to the earlier games played against the Carolina Panthers being that the WFT defense is very good, but the difference is that Haskins isn't better than Newton was during the those games. Seattle defense continues their good play and the offense has learned anything from the Giants game or LA Rams games, Seattle should win. 23 -12

niveky

Reaction score
Aros":sj74jwe5 said:
I've chalked this one up as a L for weeks now. The WFT defense is legit, especially that front. It's not a matter of if Chase Young gets to Russ but how often. However, after careful consideration and contemplating the thoughts of others in this thread: https://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=170462 I have changed my mind. Despite a very real chance they could drop this one if proper adjustments aren't made, I think we have enough talent and Want To in this one to pull out the W, but I won't be guaranteeing this one, lol. It won't be high scoring (unless crazy plays happen), it will likely be a close defensive battle, and it will be nerve wracking and frustrating at times, especially when we are on offense.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 20 - Washington 16

Aros' Fearless Record: 10-3

almost had it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nice, I have 20-16 as well.

Of course, if it wasn't for a fluke tipped pick when they Hawks were up 11 and about to put the game away, the score isn't close. And the two HORRIFIC calls by the refs that magically helped them have a chance at the end.
That call on KJ is as bad as we have ever seen.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1l3udko2 said:
Good old fashion ugly snot knocker in this one.
Unlike many, I think the Hawks have a VERY good shot at winning this game.
Carson and Hyde with a combined 120+ yards rushing against this very good D line.

Hawks win a close one 20-16. $$$ Myers with 2 huge FG's in the 2nd half.

So Aros said since you tied that he wants you to get the prize. PM me your address and I'll send you your prize.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Really? Sounds good, thx Aros. I didn't realize we had the same score. But I'm getting old so...….
I'll buy you a pint when you get to seattle for a game sometime next year. Deal? :irishdrinkers:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":34qll56z said:
Really? Sounds good, thx Aros. I didn't realize we had the same score. But I'm getting old so...….
I'll buy you a pint when you get to seattle for a game sometime next year. Deal? :irishdrinkers:

No pint necessary, but I've never been known to turn down a glass of wine! :2thumbs: :irishdrinkers:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's a deal. A glass of mer-lott? Or cab-er-net? My wife rolls her eyes when I do that. Along with a list of other things...…