Bevell

Smellyman

Reaction score
Bevell's play calling is directly related to how Pete wanted it.

People liked to rip Bevell in the past but it should've been directed at Pete.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
Definitely impressed with most of his play calling on Thursday. A bit of confusion as to why they didn't run the ball more when it became apparent that GB simply couldn't stop it. Overall, I was much happier with Bevell's performance.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":z5mrjha8 said:
Literally anybody could do better, remember?
I never said that.

Also, Thursday night's game was by far the most creative of Bevell's career, no question. Let's hope it continues. It's kind of naive for anybody to think that Bevell was this genius-in-waiting merely needing good personnel to unleash his inner brilliance, though; that's all I'll say about that.

Keep showing us this newly found creativity, Bevell. (Not sure why it stopped in the second half last night, as almost all the creative stuff was in the first half, but hey.)

mikeak

Reaction score
Smellyman":2hv2dsq4 said:
Bevell's play calling is directly related to how Pete wanted it.

People liked to rip Bevell in the past but it should've been directed at Pete.

Exactly my feelings

PC believes in RW more now and is willing to let him him be in charge out there which directly ties to plays that Bevell draws up

sc85sis

Reaction score
Why do you hink Pete wanted Harvin so much? He knows what having a guy like that can do for your offense. So does Bev, as he coached Percy in Minny.

These guys must have been beside themselves with joy when they saw how healthy PH is now.

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
Props to Bevell, that was just flat out fun to watch. But the best part of all of this is this actually seems like a set up for what to come in the next few games. Then a bye and a new wrinkle and tweek and on we go.

As much as last year was everything I hoped for and more I get the sense that this year will be even more special. One ring was never the goal of this team they want to sprinkle their collective fingers with them.

I know there still a major hill to climb but my impression is this team wants to prove that lst year was not a fluke and show allo the world it is possible to go back to back (to back, to back ;)

Latest posts