Best chance for a loss: At San Francisco?

olyfan63

Reaction score
Wow, to think that our last couple division games decided who gets the #1 pick.
No #1 for SF, because they won vs. us, but yes #1 for AZ, because they lost to us on the road.

Interesting, SF win over the Hawks was their only division win. Niners lost twice to Rams, and twice to Cardinals.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
olyfan63":2c1gfpbx said:
Wow, to think that our last couple division games decided who gets the #1 pick.
No #1 for SF, because they won vs. us, but yes #1 for AZ, because they lost to us on the road.

Interesting, SF win over the Hawks was their only division win. Niners lost twice to Rams, and twice to Cardinals.

That means the Cardinals had one single win over teams not from Santa Clara, California.

BigMeach

Reaction score
seabowl":ncd6x2oh said:
Well as I suspected with my original ppst , we lost this one. Just curious if any of those that flat out called the prediction a hot mess will want to comment now?

To the person that said I shouldn't go to Vegas, I've been watching football for almost 40 years and and although I lose my share of picks, the logic I originally provided seemed at the time to make sense and actually in the end is what happened.

Why brag about your team losing? Of course noone wanted you to be correct, even if we do this EVERY year against a team or two in our division who is not as good as us. People know we do it, they just don't want it to happen. The fact you seem to enjoy it though is a little strange.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
BigMeach":22if028s said:
seabowl":22if028s said:
Well as I suspected with my original ppst , we lost this one. Just curious if any of those that flat out called the prediction a hot mess will want to comment now?

To the person that said I shouldn't go to Vegas, I've been watching football for almost 40 years and and although I lose my share of picks, the logic I originally provided seemed at the time to make sense and actually in the end is what happened.

Why brag about your team losing? Of course noone wanted you to be correct, even if we do this EVERY year against a team or two in our division who is not as good as us. People know we do it, they just don't want it to happen. The fact you seem to enjoy it though is a little strange.

It's was a prediction, not wishful thinking. With this said I'll take the Hawks going 4-1 in 5 games in most all cases.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I am so glad our playoff hopes didn’t come down to beating Arizona. I predicted San Fran on the road and possibly the Cards, two divisional matchups would give us the most trouble. It’s also why I don’t want to face the Rams in the playoffs