Believe

kc311

Reaction score
(Realist texans fan)

Good game to Hawks... Typical Schaub and Kubiak type of game that Houston has come to expect. 20 point first half, 0 point second half. Solid combination of Texans blowing it and Seattle taking advantage of those errors.

Few points I noticed...
Texans definitely put Seahawks defense to the test and won for 3 quarters.
Wilson proved that he will make plays if the texans left any possible chance.
Texans struggled severely without Cush.
Watt continues his dominance (with an injured OL, I know).
Lynch is still impossible to tackle.

And hopefully that was a preview of the 2 Super Bowl.

For the record, Texans will have a hard time making it with kubiak and Schaub... In my opinion.

birdman5

Reaction score
Enough said...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380488954309.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380488954309.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 468
OP
OP
sc85sis

sc85sis

Reaction score
We played an early game on the road against a tough defense without THREE starters on the o-line, plus lost one of our best pass rushers during the game. Houston played a great game and deserve respect. So do the Hawks. These guys never quit. Russell did an incredible job leading the offense. Guys came up with big plays when we most needed them. Did you see Pete in the sideline huddle going into overtime? I can pretty much predict he was talking about how exciting this was--about what a fantastic opportunity it was to show what they were made of.

And they did just that.

Damn I wish we could clone Pete and have him coaching both the Hawks and the Trojans.

SEAHAWKS!

Mr.Scarface

Reaction score
WHEN THE OTHER QB GIVES YOU THE GAME.........IT HELPS. Run the damn ball.....and punt.

kc311

Reaction score
Apparently Seattle got the game gift wrapped... That's all I hear from fellow Texans fans.

I agree the Texans blew the game but Seattle capitalized on horrible plays by the Texans at every opportunity.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I kept reminding myself of the Atlanta game, but thought there was no way we could pull off another comeback like that.

This team amazes me. They just never quit!