BELIEVE IT.

White Devil

Reaction score
Will always believe until the math says it's impossible. I'm not happy how this season is going, but if I haven't left in 33 years, I'm not leaving now.

Go Hawks

:179417:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
[youtube]FsqJFIJ5lLs[/youtube]

justafan

Reaction score
Aros":3kpnu8pg said:
Many years ago I created a 12 foot banner that said BELIEVE IT in huge white letters on a blue background. It was seen in Husky Stadium when we played there during the stadium construction, it was seen in the Kingdome before it fell to the ground in 2000. It was seen briefly early on in the current stadium.

I've always been a glass half full kind of dude. The idea behind the banner was to create this notion that thought creates reality. Focus your intentions on one outcome. Now I am not so stupid to think if we all sit in a circle and sing kumbaya the Seahawks will magically turn the ship around but I do believe in the power of positive thinking.

I haven't been too positive lately and that's on me. There is a small contingency of 12's here that have made me proud. Still flying the flag high proclaiming victories and championships are still imminent.

This post is for you. Thank you.

For the rest of us. Do we still believe?

believeit.jpg

Nice post.
Im still looking at the schedules seeing what needs to happen to get in the playoffs.
I will keep doing it till the math says it cant happen.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Going to believe it until the Seahawks are statistically out of the playoffs. Even then I will watch every game, clap like a dufus at every big play, yell at my screen for bonehead moves and celebrate every victory.

samwize77

Reaction score
I LOVE our Hawks. So I'll always believe in them, deserved or no. I'M IN for the long haul guys, til the breath leaves me!!
Go Hawks

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I really want to, but man.. this team just feels broken.

This game is SF's Super Bowl too.

chawx

Reaction score
To quote The Offspring, "The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care? Right?" :lol: ;)

Oh yeah, and nothing has changed in the last few hours—I'm STILL in!

bmorepunk

Reaction score
StoneCold":1szrep39 said:
I not only believe, I know. I know it might not work out the way I'd like. Having seen the NFCCG I know it might work out just fine. But I'm not certain of anything. It's not being certain that makes the game worth watching. I have not thrown in the towel on this year nor the window of opportunity so many see closing. There are games to play, choices to make and moments to witness. I'll take the good and the bad.

Go Hawks!

This is the reality, kids.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I don't have room in my heart for a second favorite team, I believe it's SEAHAWKS OR NOTHING!!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":2fy5l2rc said:
Wildcarding our way to beat the Pats in our rivals' house. Resulting in the most euphoric sporting experience ever and an academy award worthy episode of rain city redemption. I'm in.
It would be sweet, and might even add to the legacies they have started.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
10 games left, plenty can still happen this season. Until they are officially eliminated, I'll have hope that they get to the playoffs.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1n62zl8k said:
I really want to, but man.. this team just feels broken.

This game is SF's Super Bowl too.

Damn it man, delete this post. No room for this garbage in here. This is a positive place, take your negative Nancy elsewhere.