Belichick Out

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
@jeremiah you can have your opinion of course but to post PC=LOSER the day after he was let go when all most of us want to do is take a moment to appreciate all that he brought this organization and us fans just shows a lack of maturity and couth on your part.

Threedee

Reaction score
When people started talking about replacing Carroll circa 2016, my reaction was that we probably wouldn't find anyone who was an upgrade. For me, this is no longer really the case, so, I'm fine with moving on.

jeremiah

Reaction score
Tell me who will pay him to Coach their team? NOBODY. Why? Too old, and not a good fit for the NFL of the 2016 and up league. That is 7 years he wasted the time of fans. People are attached to him, like a bunion or a wart. Never liked him, never will. People talk about cheating, in College that is how he got his edge. He got run out of USC before the sanctions.

Weadoption

Reaction score
In what world is Pete f'ing Carroll a loser? Get a grip, man. Switch to Decaf.
I think he means in the multiverse sense that it’s possible. It’s like the upside down in Stranger Things all sorts of odd stuff, although @jeremiah is still just a dick there too.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Tell me who will pay him to Coach their team? NOBODY. Why? Too old, and not a good fit for the NFL of the 2016 and up league. That is 7 years he wasted the time of fans. People are attached to him, like a bunion or a wart. Never liked him, never will. People talk about cheating, in College that is how he got his edge. He got run out of USC before the sanctions.

Dude. Your timing blows. Just stop. Give it a week or two before continuing on with your hate-speak for the best coach we’ve ever had.

Keep it up and see what happens.

CouchLogic

Reaction score

LastRideOut

Reaction score

Grow up. Whether you like it or not, PC is the best coach the Seahawks have ever had. The humility, respect for former and current players, and love for the organization was on full display in his presser.

You don't have to like PC. That's your right. As it is my right to critique your perspective as middle-school aged and immature.

Hawker

Reaction score
New England just hired Jerod Mayo (previously, their LB coach) as new head coach. That was fast. And likely, pre-planned.

RedAlice

Reaction score
New England just hired Jerod Mayo (previously, their LB coach) as new head coach. That was fast. And likely, pre-planned.

Does seem to have been pre-planned.

——

New England did not waste any time finding its Belichick replacement, hiring Mayo one day after it parted with Belichick after his historic 24-year run.

Mayo, a former Patriots linebacker, had been projected as the favorite to succeed Belichick.

The Patriots had laid out a “firm, contractual succession plan in a prior contract” to have Mayo follow Belichick as their next head coach, according to NFL.com.