Atlanta RoadHawkin.....Nov. 10th

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
12th man absolutely dominated today. It was insane how many people showed up to represent. truely a great experience. I was begging their fans to "rise up", they just seemed deflated. No spirit for Atlanta. It was sad. I left feeling high. As I text this is I cannot find ground. The wind under my wings keeps me soaring. Go hawks. Thanks to all that contributed to a great game

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
The guy next to me with his child was from Cheyenne Wy. This was his sons first game. The lil 12 was very respectful and he had a great time. It was cool to end up with 12s next to us on the front row.
yhu8y7uq.jpg

ge3uru7a.jpg

Saluting during the playing of God bless America.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Here's a pic of "that guy, from that thing"with Rhonda. y'all know Chow right? Actually he owns a restaurant in Seattle. Evidently he is locally famous for a food item he created. Probably some of you know what I'm talking about. Sorry I can't elaborate.

8ata4are.jpg

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Here is a couple of shots with 6 mins left in the game. The one on Hawks side is hard to see but that crowd is 99% 12s. I'd guess the whole crowd at this point was 80% 12s.

a3yzazut.jpg

uqysa4e7.jpg

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":28mt2hm9 said:
Here's a pic of "that guy, from that thing"with Rhonda. y'all know Chow right? Actually he owns a restaurant in Seattle. Evidently he is locally famous for a food item he created. Probably some of you know what I'm talking about. Sorry I can't elaborate.

8ata4are.jpg

Hmmmm....you got me stumped!

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2pupcb6g said:
pmedic920":2pupcb6g said:
Check out the NORTHWEST corner of the Georgia Dome.

A7unujus

THAT is awesome.

Lon have you been drinking? Hmmmm?

Yea bro, I had been drinking. I'm sober now, and still think its cool that their stadium says "RUSSELL" on it, @ the NORTHWEST corner. I get it that it's for Russell athletics. BUT STILL found it cool/ironic.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Yoonhawk":3unxulqy said:
pmedic920":3unxulqy said:

8ata4are.jpg

I have seen the commercials where that guy from that thing on I think it is a beer commercial...and it works for me. LOL

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Was that Lady gonna put you in chains for having a 12 flag in their house??? LOL...Or was she after the dude in stripes? Great pix. :D

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Yoonhawk":1qo0wtb3 said:
pmedic920":1qo0wtb3 said:

8ata4are.jpg

8y3upymy.jpg

He looks a lot like Chow from the Hangover movies.