At S.B. should I cheer for B Browner when here comes out?

olyfan63

Reaction score
Cheer him in intros and boo every other situation.

Remember the attitude and physicality Browner brought. Do you need a refresher on some signature BB plays that showed what the Seahawks were becoming, before the rest of the world knew?

1) Browner's 90-yard pick-6 against the Giants in 2011, at NY, that was a rude, unscripted interruption in Eli Manning's game-winning drive.
2) Browner demolishing half the AZ team on a punt return, as the poster above mentioned
3) Browner *demolishing* Wes Welker after a catch in the 2012 game vs the Patriots. You could see Welker was so hurt he couldn't speak, and it took 1000% effort for him just to get up and walk dazed off the field.
4) Browner taking on Cam Newton plus a RB 1v1 on an option play inside the Seattle 5 yard line, playing it perfectly, stopping the sure TD, causing the RB to fumble, and then recovering the fumble. I think that was 2012 and it was the game-winning play.

Those are just a few of my faves, feel free to add plays or correct any details I mangled.

In short: Cheer for Browner in intros, for bringing the attitude and lumber in his time with the Seahawks; boo him every other time.

Rob12

Reaction score
Hell no. Dude is the enemy. Boo him extra loud for all of us. He could have chipped in last year if he left the reef alone for just a bit.

Rob12

Reaction score
This is kind of dumb.

I've read a few replies, and the answer is to boo the hell out of him. He was just interviewed on ESPN and dude wants the limbs of Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas broke off. Here's a question - do you think this dude has ONE ounce of loyalty to the Seahawks come game time? No. I like BB, but if I were there I would boo him. Loudly. He's not a Seahawk anymore. The truth is, he might still be if he had made better choices. Now, he's crying about the POTUS not saying his name at the White House. Again, I love BB, but the dude made his own bed here and is now out for blood against his former team.

Who in their right mind would actually cheer for him? I hope he's not the goat for the Patriots, which only means that we're pasting them by 17+ and his play largely goes unnoticed.

Boo him.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Approach it just like the LOB is doing. Smiles until kickoff, then curse that #$)(# for all he's worth.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Cheer for a dude who isn't a seahawk anymore and is telling his teammates to target peoples injuries/injure them?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Largent80":hufnz5o6 said:
I want him hanging his head, just like he did when he blew his chance to win a SB last year after being given multiple chances.

He can kick rocks, and get a runner up ring.

yep

Ambrose83

Reaction score
what uniform is he wearing? you know how your answer..

rideaducati

Reaction score
Cheer for him when Doug catches a touchdown on a double move against him.

Latest posts