Asking for thoughts & prayers

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
The Radish":3ksin2dp said:
I was throughly discusted with the guy from Odessa that flew around the place in the way for a couple of hours in the guise of helping out.

Then provided pictures to the media. Should have had one of your squadron shot the asshole down.

Glad its not summer cause that is big time rattlesnake country. Lots of times if you stay over night at coffee pot lake you need to stay inside at night cause of them. So hot during the days they sunburn so they come out at night.

:les:

Planes and people all over the place when it happened. You could walk up to the site for an extended period of time before the police could blockade people from going in there. I didn't go in there but got all the details from people who did. I think because it is fairly desolate out there, it was difficult to get people there quick enough to keep the public away. Guys from work went to get barricades to shut the roads in and out down. Personally, I think it is a lose lose situation when you have small town volunteer emts and firefighters at the scene when they are totally unprepared or trained for this type of situation. They will be investigating for the next few days and have tents set up at the site. I am working on coffee pot road right now and typically we would get 10 cars a day on that road but today it was well over 100 military personnel and news media and other people who have no business (looky loos) being there.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3iccc7t0 said:
Yeah, we have quite a few folks out there as part of the investigation.

yes you do. Still wondering what happened. Clear day, little wind, high visibility, and very good at what you do.