Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Redskins)

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Seahawks 38 - Wizards 10. RW with half court toss to Kearse. Lynch with another layup slant catch.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":1q4wcysk said:
Seahawks 38 - Wizards 10. RW with half court toss to Kearse. Lynch with another layup slant catch.

I concur. Make it so.

HawkWow

Reaction score
26-13 and tougher than what some would think the game should be.

Winning by 2 tds, on the rooooooooooooad, equates to an impressive performance, regardless of the opposition, imo.

chawx

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":3ojaytxc said:
Again, the line on this game is extremely low (7.5) considering the circumstances...

All the money is going on the Seahawks to cover.

Vegas doesn't just give away big paydays, they know something. Expect this game to be much tighter than ya'll think.

This Vegas stuff scares me. With all these "rules" the NFL has any more that can be used to control tempo and game flow while extending drives for teams who have no purpose extending drives or being in games (see KC v 49ers, that game had ref control written all over it)

I wouldn't be surprised if the refs keep DC closer than they should be by the end of this one.

renofox

Reaction score
There's no way this should even be a close game. Seahawks should blow out the Redskins.

Unfortunately, Bevell calls the worst game of his career and the Seahawks offense takes a huge step backwards, while the defense plays sloppy and without focus because they were expecting to easily dominate.

Seahawks 16
Redskins 20

2-1

NJlargent

Reaction score
Seahawks 20
Redskins 17

It's a road game and Washington is coming off of an embarrassment. I think we win but it will be a nail biter to the end.

Hop_Head

Reaction score
Washington has 3 turnovers and Harvin runs back a kickoff for a good gain to get the Hawks in scoring position.

Seahawks 30
DC 16

Tokadub

Reaction score
Didn't have time to watch the Redskins games yet so makes it a lot more difficult to make an intelligent prediction. I'm just gonna go with the Seahawks dominating these guys with our Offense total wrecking them. However our defense may continue to "struggle" (compared to last season) and they will move the ball a bit more than we might hope for.

Seahawks win 37-23!

Record: 2-1

QuahHawk

Reaction score
NorCalSeahawk":3i8h559e said:
I'd really love to say this will be a blow out after the way the Giants slapped the Skins around (like Seahawks 38- Skins 10), but I just don't think it will be after that national televised smashing they took, plus they are at home again.

I see something like...
Seahawks-27
Skins-17

10 points is a lot of points in the NFL, but it's not a blow out either.

Oh and much like everyone else I'm 2-1 to date.

nailed it!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
nanomoz":v4gv2a70 said:
The Hawks will start slow on offense, again, like always, on the road. But, as Todd said, "RussellgawdamWilson."

Sea: 27
Wsh: 17

Nice Call

Laloosh

Reaction score
chris98251":3j56dogo said:
I think it's tight and a flag fest game, the officials are going to be trying to control everything.

Seahawks 24

Skinflutes 21

Nice call on the officiating.

chris98251

Reaction score
Laloosh":28lz7cci said:
chris98251":28lz7cci said:
I think it's tight and a flag fest game, the officials are going to be trying to control everything.

Seahawks 24

Skinflutes 21

Nice call on the officiating.

I really didn't want to be but had a gut feeling.