Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Browns)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Trying to figure out this game coming up against the Browns. The 49ers made them look like the Browns of old. And who knows? Even with all that talent and hype maybe they really still are just the same ol' Browns. Either we are going to run into a buzz saw this Sunday against a motivated team or the Seahawks are going to continue their winning ways and expose the Browns for not being as advertised. I truly don't know which Browns team shows up. The one who has won some games or dropped a few? Right now, I don't care who it's against, Russell Wilson is playing out of his mind right now hopefully on his way to his first MVP season.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Browns 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 3-2

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, they are a hard team to read. They have a TON of talent, but it doesn't equate to wins. And that's not uncommon in the NFL with that many ego's in the same locker room.
I think they are going to play very hard vs. the Hawks. Feels like a battle all day long w/the Hawks pulling away at the end. Carson gets 100+ again w/a rushing TD. Russ tosses 2 TD's, one to Lock and another to Dis.

Hawks 24-16

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Hope this isnt the week the Browns figure it out...guess they haven't figured it out since their inception twice over. Desperate team as they are likely out of the playoffs if they lose. If it's cold RW freezes up and they lose as he is very mediocre in the cold....if not it's a win.

27-17 Hawks

Ytd 3-2

HawkFan72

Reaction score
This is the type of game where the Seahawks crap the bed every year. I am hoping they don't.

Seahawks 24
Browns 20

My Record to Date: 3-2

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Another solid road win. Pass rush finally makes a little noise against a rather weak Cleveland OL and Dissly continues his fine season with another big day. Cleveland keeps it within reach but the game isn’t as close as the score.

Hawks 26
Brownie Points 20

RTD 3-2

QuahHawk

Reaction score
The Browns season is on the line. They play New England next week and a loss to Seattle about seals the deal for their chance at a playoff. I expect them to play much better even on a short week. I want to steam roll the Browns like the 49ers did but I cot see it.

31-24 Hawks

The closest to the correct Score gets a sicker pack just like Hawksfansinceday1 got last week when he just about nailed the score

2-3 Ytd

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Hawks - 20
Browns - 16

3-2

Edit: forgot to add the 10am correction factor.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Aros":cup484xs said:
Trying to figure out this game coming up against the Browns. The 49ers made them look like the Browns of old. And who knows? Even with all that talent and hype maybe they really still are just the same ol' Browns. Either we are going to run into a buzz saw this Sunday against a motivated team or the Seahawks are going to continue their winning ways and expose the Browns for not being as advertised. I truly don't know which Browns team shows up. The one who has won some games or dropped a few? Right now, I don't care who it's against, Russell Wilson is playing out of his mind right now hopefully on his way to his first MVP season.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Browns 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 3-2

Hawks 24

Browns 13

rcaido

Reaction score
Seahawks 27
Browns - 9

I cant see the Browns getting more than 14pts. Wilson is going to have a very efficient game w/ couple of TDs. Our pass rusher is going to put so much pressure. I think we cause a couple turnovers either INT or fumble. This will be the first game we dont play down to our competition.

Chawker

Reaction score
Update: Russell Wilson has a season ending injury while the rest of the team reallies for him.

The Mighty Seahawks 23

Browns 13

4-1 :229031_cheers:

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Are the Niners that good, or are the Browns, despite the hype, still perennially awful? Don't know but I think our running game will crush it this week.

Hawks 24
Browns 10

Record-to-date: a miserable 2 - 3

SeaMeat

Reaction score
I think Clowney really shines and has Mayfield in a fluster all game.

Poona Ford might go all "Bosa" and try to relive some Red River RIvalry days.

For those that care, Longhorns and OUsucks go at it on Saturday. Texas won it last year!

Seahawks 27
Frowns 9

RTD 2-3

Reaction score
Sounds like the Browns were missing both of their Starting CB's who have been missing since week 3 - So that might explain a bit of the their poor performance against the 49ers...but they also got drubbed by an inconsistent and fairly mediocre Titans team early

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/br ... ornerbacks

The only thing that worries me this week is that Mayfield is a bit of a gun-slinger....and if we aren't consistent in our secondary play, he could get on a bit of a roll.

Having said that, watching highlights of the 49er game, it looks like Mayfield made a lot of bad throws while under pressure......I can see Clowney and Ansah causing him to rush some throws and our D feasting on that.

Slick

Reaction score
Seahawks should win but in true bed-shitting, self-dick shooting style we'll leave Cleveland with a loss.

Seahawks - 24
Browns - 28

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Browns 27
Seahawks 23

The Monday night blowout clinched this game for the Browns

Season Record: 1-4

Latest posts