Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Eagles @ Seahawks)

Keyhawk

Reaction score
This is the first game in weeks where I feel comfortable about our chances to win. The Hawks are getting healthy, and they are playing against a rookie QB.

Seahawks 23
Eagles 10

Largent80

Reaction score
Jerhawk":1eb608s4 said:
Beating the Patriots has the player's egos over inflated this week. They go into this game thinking all they have to do is show up and the Eagles will fly home crying.

Philly takes it to Seattle with a dominant pass rush led by Fletcher Cox. The offense has troubles getting anything going, resulting in too many short drives and a lopsided TOP.

Wentz picks the defense apart, dinking and dunking down the field. He plays a methodical game, leading his team to a hard fought victory.

Philadelphia 26 Seattle 23

RTD 2-7

:lol: :lol: :lol:

kf3339

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie......was pleasantly surprised by the Hawks beating the Pats last weekend. It just goes to show why each week is a gamble on what Hawk team will show up. But just maybe we really are turning the corner and starting to show our true colors.

I sure hope so!

So this week I see us starting to really roll downhill right thru the Eagles. In fact I think we will go for a kill shot by the third quarter. So I'm going with 34-10 Hawks. A rookie QB in Clink will be eaten up, and are offense starts to really fire on all cylinders.

RTD: 5-3-1

2_0_6

Reaction score
31-17 Hawks

If Brady was only able to put 24 up on us in his house, I don't think a Rookie could come in here and get more than 17 on the board.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The dreaded trap game. Coming off a huge emotional high avenging a few demons with the win in Foxboro, even for Coach Carroll who really really wanted that game.

The Eagles are much improved, but the rookie will make a couple costly mistakes to allow us to eek out another close win.

Seahawks 24
Eagles 20

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Largent80":2ij33tuu said:
Ahhhhhh...Fresh off of a going against the grain win prediction, I will do it again.

Seahawks 27
Eagles 09

Picking the Seahawks to win Sunday is as against the grain as picking New England to beat the Niners. :lol: :lol:

Optimus25

Reaction score
Just seems like we have dominated this series ever since Lofa Tatupu went to their house and ate their lunch on MNF.

HAWKS 27
EAGLES 24

this game will resemble Raiders from two years ago. Score slightly deceiving, close game but win just never in sight for bad guys. Baldwin recovers onside attempt with around a minute left to seal.

Largent80

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3udbldxv said:
Largent80":3udbldxv said:
Ahhhhhh...Fresh off of a going against the grain win prediction, I will do it again.

Seahawks 27
Eagles 09

Picking the Seahawks to win Sunday is as against the grain as picking New England to beat the Niners. :lol: :lol:

I picked the Seahawks to beat New England.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Last week felt like a real turning point for this team. Seahawks look like they've finally found an effective running game, are finally getting healthy, and look like they are starting to do what they always do this time of year -- putting it all together. Carson Wentz has a very tall task in front of him indeed. A rookie QB with an inept offense heading facing the league's best defense on the road in the cauldron that is Century Link? The Eagles are one of the very defenses in the league, so while I see it close early ... in the end I smell a potential blowout. I'm calling it ...

Seahawks 30
Eagles 13

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Seahawks 30
Eagles 17

Wentz has looked very rookie'sh thee last few weeks. The offence is not that good and I think our defence has a good day against them. Eagle D are no slouches but with an improved offence and Rawls back we get he win.

YTD: 7-1-1

Latest posts