Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Cardinals @ Seahawks)

johnnyfever

Reaction score
WmHBonney":1p6yp3uu said:
'Hawks show up.
Seattle 12
Arizona 6

How much does it suck that this score represents "the hawks show up" (4 FG's is the most common way to get to 12), well, with walsh maybe just as common is 2 TD's and 2 MISSED extra points lol.

Sweet jesus.

My predictions:
1.)---I think we win fairly easily. I think the defense will dominate and the offense is mildly functional.

2.)---I also predict sioux will say our offense was perfect regardless how they play.

I would only put money on my 2nd prediction.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
Darn nice avi bartman even if the logo is photoshopped over those , oh wait , are those photoshop too ???

:17: :49ersmall: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l:

Seahawks 28 cards 13

:domotwak: :domotwak: :shock: :shock:

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Aros":1qszbt7l said:
"We got a big one next weekend. We know that that's our homefield. We're going up there and kick their ass!"

- Cardinals Head Coach Bruce Arians]

Arians has given this team all the fuel it needs to come out firing on Sunday ...

Carroll: "Bruce gets to say whatever he wants, man. He can say whatever he wants. Okay, bring em on. Let's go. We'll go play some football on Sunday and we'll figure it out,"

Brock: And might your locker room have some extra fun throughout the week with that?

Carroll: "They might have some fun with that. I don't know. I would imagine they would," -- Pete Carroll on with 710 ESPN's Brock and Salk on Tuesday, responding to Arians' comments.
Source:
http://sports.mynorthwest.com/category/podcast_player/?a=10025897&sid=1007&n=Brock+and+Salk

Russell Wilson and this Seahawks team historically shine brightest when the pressure cooker is boiling hottest. At home, I look for this Hawks team to come out firing and to want to make a statement.

I'm calling it ...

Seahawks 27
Cardinals 10

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
After Arians’ comments, I feel pretty confident the Hawks will have a good day.

Seahawks - 28
Cardinals. - 13

Walsh will miss one just so he can remind us all not to get too complacent.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The ridiculously overrated Arians' comments flat out WILL be motivation. Though they have plenty to play for.
I see yet another ugly half, only to have the Hawks D helping them pull away. And that Cards O Line is pretty weak, pass rush will be a big factor in the 2nd half. Hawks will have 6 sacks and 2 interceptions in the game.

Hawks 23
Tards 13

Unfortunately, pulling for Clam Poopin will just make us hate him more when they choke at Atlanta.

10 win season for the 6th straight year is nothing to shake a stick at. But I just have a feeling Atlanta at home w/the playoffs on the line might be too much for the Panthers. Hope to be very wrong, because unlike many, I believe the Hawks would give the Rams a hell of a game in the playoffs.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
We end the season on a positive note. Russell comes out firing and our prevent offense in the 2nd half does just enough.

Arizona 20
Seahawks 26

RTD 8-7

NJlargent

Reaction score
We score early go up 10-0 but so does Atlanta go up big early and we play uninspired for the remainder of the game. 20-13

Uncle Si

Reaction score
NJlargent":2p00fdzz said:
We score early go up 10-0 but so does Atlanta go up big early and we play uninspired for the remainder of the game. 20-13

Bleak

Why do t you kick my dog while you’re at it.