Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And after we win, the Media will talk about how the Niners played a "bad game", or Lord Harbaugh will be whining an moaning about something, win or lose. Oh well, may the better team on Sunday win. Should be an incredible game, down to the wire.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
I'm picking against the Hawks again, want Hawks to win this one even if it costs me my success rate at guessing.

35-7

Record when picking against Hawks (last two weeks): 0-2

hawker84

Reaction score
some of you guys on here are coo coo if you think either teams scoring 40+ ... it's going to be a blood fest, home cooking and RW squeak us a win 24-17

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Shoot, with these 2 defenses, even that sounds like I high score. I'd be on the Under if I was in Vegas this weekend.

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
hawker84":2vzilzrj said:
some of you guys on here are coo coo if you think either teams scoring 40+ ... it's going to be a blood fest, home cooking and RW squeak us a win 24-17

Whatever dude!

You have yet to see the full potential of Sir DangerRuss..........
Hawks 51 (Book it)
9ers 24 even if Sherm is gone!
If you don't believe me please see the sig below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HAWKS :0190l: :49ersmall: :0190l:

WarHawks

Reaction score
I've predicted close games the last two games, and look at the result. So, this is going to be a VERY close game.

Hawks 47
9'ers 17

smashmouth59

Reaction score
I two have a feeling. We demoralize this team in a convincing win. Our Offense rolls and we end the game with an 8 minute drive and a victory formation at our 5 yard line as time expires.

Seahawks 31 Rice, McCoy, Lynch and Wilson score TD's Haushka fg
Niners 17 VD and Gore get Td's. Akers goes 1 for 2.

Let the celebration begin.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I was going to make a long, drawn out post of all the things I saw in watching recordings of the SF games, but I am going to make it simple.

SF can be had and Seattle is the perfect team to do it. Tanzania and the number 12 are going to win this game. No score, just a solid win. Sadly I think the Niners are going to wipe their butt with the Cards.

HawkHack

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":2marqfve said:
I predict Kaepernick and company will score 3-TD's and 2 field goals against our bend but don't break defense for 27 points. Unfortunately for the whiners, RW passes for 3-TD's and runs for 1 more TD, while Beastmode gets 120 yards on 18 carries and 2-TD's. The Hawks defense will score 1-TD (pick-6) on the first play of the second half and on the final play of the game (just to piss off Harbaughdouch) the Hawks score a field goal from the 32 yard line to make the final score...........52-27 Seahawks - as time runs out. Harbaughdouch has to be restrained and ends up spending the night in jail pending assult charges when he throws a fit and tries to beat up on Pete Carroll, but no worries, Big Red gets between the coaches and breaks it up easily. Future Seahawk/Whiner games will be VERY interesting.

The National media then will crap their collective pants all through the holidays. Mel Kiper comes out with the truth about his mental illness and the fact that his hair is actually a wig he got at a garage sale in 1967 for 50 cents.

Go Arizona..........(they will beat SF - - - after the Whiners melt down against the Seahawks and turn all bitchy against each other and bail their coach out of jail.)

If all that were to happen, I think that would almost make up for XL.

Go Hawks!

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I can't help but think of the players Seattle will be missing on defense. Jones, Browner, Trufant, Thurmond, maybe Sherman. That worries me. I don't want to make a prediction on this one.

djb28

Reaction score
:thfight7: This is gonna be nasty!
I refuse to jinx it!

MeanBlueGreen

Reaction score
A return to the early days:

Hawks 19
49ers 17

- halftime score = Hawks 6, 49ers 7

* I predict one major player injury - my money is on Frank Gore. He goes down...

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
What a ridiculous twist of fate. In October I missed the game against the 49ers because I was actually flying out to San Francisco to see friends and the game took place while I was in the air. Bummer. I saw that we kicked a field goal, then we took off, three plus hours later I landed and we'd lost. Fine. This Sunday I'm going back to western Washington to visit my family for the holidays, and I bought an evening flight specifically so I wouldn't miss the second match-up, and then they flexed us to the evening, during my flight! Seriously?! So fine, I'm going to spring for wifi on the plane, and I've got an app on my phone that should let me stream Raible's call because there's no way I'm missing this one.

Seahawks: 30
49ers: 27

hoxrox

Reaction score
This is a defining game for Pete Carroll as an NFL head coach. He's good, but can he be great? VS Harbarf, he's 0-3. In a chess match, it seems like our coaching staff is a couple of moves behind theirs and trying to play catch up. Can Carroll finally outduel his #1 rival?

Concerns for this game - our D line depth. Sure we can just plug in some new guys, but how well will they be able to pick up SF's complex schemes, formations and trap blocking? If they get their running game going, they won't need to rely so much on Kaepernick for big plays. They're going to try to eat up clock and keep Wilson and Lynch off the field. With our thin d-line depth, our defense could tire out in the second half against their very good o-line.

On the other side of the ball, Justin Smith not playing will be huge for us, but Francois is pretty good too.
This game is going to come down to turn overs, our ability to stop their run game, and penalties. Will there be fumbles, picks and hat tricks? If the turnover differential is on the plus side for the Hawks, we win. If we can force false starts, and put them into obvious passing situations, we win.