Aros' Fearless Playoff Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Eagles)

Uhearditherefirst

Reaction score
Im hoping for a blowout win and believe Hawks are capable but that is not their style. See another one score game. Hawks 23-17

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They have never lost 3 games in a row since Wilson was the QB. They were just talking about that on 710.
That's pretty damn impressive.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Although I have concerns, the Eagles are relatively in the same predicament injury wise. We get Diggs and Clowney back which is huge. I wish we had Brown too but Fant played well last week. Lynch and Homer have had another week to prepare as well and Homer has gained confidence. Is it possible to just not lose anyone else to injury for a change?? Eagles pass game will mostly involve tight ends as their wrs are basically PS guys. Our dbs should match up well.The one two punch of Sanders and Scott will be a factor and Wentz will not be scared to run himself. The oline will need to hold up and guys like Barton and Quiem need to step up on d. Calling it now if the the coaches dont have this team ready to play at least a decent first half then it's a loss. It's the playoffs and I will not bet against Wilson to have a great performance. Seahawks are their own worst enemy in this one imo but they pull it out. 24-20 Seahawks win.

Ytd 11-5
Playoffs 0-0

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
With the return of Diggs, we're going to dig a grave for the Eagles and bury them for the 2019/2020 Playoffs. I expect to see the Hawks "hitting on all eight cylinders" and pull away in the 4th quarter. 27-21

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Pete & Co. get out coached in the playoffs yet again, the defense continues to be nothing more than a speed bump for long stretches of the game, and this time Russ can't bail them out.

Seattle 20
Eagles 31

seahawksny

Reaction score
Really hope im wrong- but i just dont see a W today-
Too many Deer in the headlight reactions from Carroll
Lockett and Clowney not 100%
Carrolls tendency to veer away from what is normally working.
Marshawn runs well early and for some reason he isnt utilized later on
Its windy here on East coast- that doesnt help passing game.

For that reason

Eagles 20
Hawks 19

NJlargent

Reaction score
Philly is better coached and on a roll. After the inevitable 7-0 philly early lead because they’ll be ready to play, we will make a game of it but lose and philly will get all the calls. 27-17.

mort

Reaction score
20 - 17 Hawks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Congratulations on the win. Your team played really well and deserved it. I think they can play the Packers pretty tough up there at Lambeau Field.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":3u1w4if0 said:
Congratulations on the win. Your team played really well and deserved it. I think they can play the Packers pretty tough up there at Lambeau Field.
Thanks. Also, I'm curious, does the historical hatred of the Favre-era Packers trump the modern Seahawks hatred? Who do you want to win in Green Bay next Sunday?

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2s0kcjkw said:
SanDiego49er":2s0kcjkw said:
Thanks. Also, I'm curious, does the historical hatred of the Favre-era Packers trump the modern Seahawks hatred? Who do you want to win in Green Bay next Sunday?

I don't hate the Packers at all. I have a lot of relatives in the Midwest and have even been to Lambeau Field for games. To me they are kind of a second team. Now most 49ers fans dislike them a lot. I don't feel that way at all.

Interesting enough I've been to many Wisconsin Badgers games over the years and saw Russell Wilson before he was on your team. I knew he was really good and underrated. I follow him quite a lot too. Along with Rashaad Penny who unfortunately is injured but played great here for the San Diego State Aztecs. So you have some players of interest to me and who I follow. I really don't dislike your team as much as most 49ers fans. Other than being a continual really tough match up over time. But you can't really fault a team for that. If they draft well, get good FA's, coach well, put the money in from ownership you can't fault them for being good. That's just what it is. That's the NFL.

I don't care much either way who wins this one. But I think the NFL is a match up game. The Packers are a better match up for us IMO. We can beat them handily. Your team is like a battle to the death. Either team can win. But you really wouldn't want to face that if you don't have to.