Are you worried, we could lose coordinators ?

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Nope - none of them are real innovators. The only coaches we've lost are Bradley and Quinn. Up and coming guys who the league wanted to know more about.

We should be safe. I would be more concerned about an assistant getting a coordinator job.

Maulbert

Reaction score
bigskydoc":1qd22ois said:
This won’t be the year. This is much like the 2012 season, and our coordinators aren’t going to get serious looks yet. Could be a one off aberation. Should we progress, give the Rams serious competition for the NFCW crown, and make a deep playoff run, we will see the coordinators getting interest.

We lost Bradley right after 2012, Quinn stayed through 2014.

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
joeseahawks":2i6cpqdb said:
You are mistaken about Schottenheimer.
He has turned one of the worst running team ... into the best running team in the NFL, averaging over 158 yards per game with a bunch of 7 rounders.
As we get into December, teams are noticing that running the ball truly matters.
Spin Doctor":2i6cpqdb said:
Schottenheimer and Norton have done nothing to bring them big notoriety. They aren’t the rockstar coordinators that tend to get these jobs.
He has not. He's taken a running back that sat out most of last season for the ride that was scheduled last year. Solaris isn't a-listing yet. The nation knows that cable, after years of destroying this team took the upcoming raiders and z-blocked their chances away.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Steve2222

Reaction score
Another offseason and season with Russ has to be way more appealing to Schotty then even putting his name out there for HC jobs, which he probably won’t get too many bites as is. He can really turn his career around with a few seasons with Wilson.

Norton might get interviews for Rooney Rule considerations only but he’s still a ways away I think. Kris Richard will probably be getting a ton of interest. He’s done a fantastic job with Dallas this year as their pass gaming instructor. However, I think more and more teams are going to go with offensive minded HCs as that’s cleary the way the league is going.

McDaniels, McCarthy, and Beiniemy (KCs OC) have to be the top prospects for HC jobs

sdog1981

Reaction score
Both of our coordinators had bad reputations before this season. Other teams will want to see if they can do it for multiple seasons. Clint Hurtt the D-line coach/assistant head coach could be snatched up.

quadsas

Reaction score
Don't really care about losing our OC and DC, but I would be absolutely gutted if we lose Solari. Can't trust anyone else with our OL at this point

94Smith

Reaction score
Norton is young and would need a few more years in the league to be considered HC material. Shottenheimer has been great for you guys, but I wouldn’t say what he is doing is cutting edge. More of a smash mouth offense. Which works when you have a Defense that can play and a mobile QB that is throwing some spectacular deep balls and 3rd down balls. Kind of like when Greg Roman was the 49ers OC. It worked great and the niners has a great rushing offense, but most teams are looking to shift to pass happy offense. I can’t even remember if he got interviews. All the better for the Seahawks though .

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Win the Super Bowl and there is a slim chance, otherwise I think it’s safe to say they will be back .

Maulbert

Reaction score
94Smith":l53lv23p said:
Norton is young and would need a few more years in the league to be considered HC material. Shottenheimer has been great for you guys, but I wouldn’t say what he is doing is cutting edge. More of a smash mouth offense. Which works when you have a Defense that can play and a mobile QB that is throwing some spectacular deep balls and 3rd down balls. Kind of like when Greg Roman was the 49ers OC. It worked great and the niners has a great rushing offense, but most teams are looking to shift to pass happy offense. I can’t even remember if he got interviews. All the better for the Seahawks though .

Norton is 52. That's not old, but hardly young.

Hawksfan78

Reaction score
Nope, not this year. We win big next year. It’s a good possibility

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
getnasty":2gou9eyn said:
joeseahawks":2gou9eyn said:
You are mistaken about Schottenheimer.
He has turned one of the worst running team ... into the best running team in the NFL, averaging over 158 yards per game with a bunch of 7 rounders.
As we get into December, teams are noticing that running the ball truly matters.
Spin Doctor":2gou9eyn said:
Schottenheimer and Norton have done nothing to bring them big notoriety. They aren’t the rockstar coordinators that tend to get these jobs.

Solari is 70 percent responsible for the run game, running backs are 25 percent and 5 percent is Shotty.

I wonder how much Brennan Carroll is picking up from him? Hopefully a lot!

Latest posts