Are you superstitious?

HawkEye

Reaction score
Any crazy things you MUST do (or avoid doing) in gameday?

For a game, I MUST put my Seahawks gloves on. They must be working, because we've been winning a lot lately! :lol:

Rainger

Reaction score
Yup I no longer wear my jersey at my home during the game, because when I do they lose. I wear it all day until the game and then take it off and put it next to my chair facing the TV.

If I start the game with it on and they start losing and I take it off they win. If I leave it on the whole game they lose.

But seriously, If it works it isnt crazy. I am sure they will do what they will do regadless of our little rituals.

All you guys not shaving or bathing or screwing your women PLEASE keep it up till after the SB.

ruffENrowdy

Reaction score
Haven't shaved since the weekend of the Miami game.. Suppose I won't until after the Super Bowl.

streets24

Reaction score
I go to sleep wearing hawks night before. Wake up shower and wear jersey all day with my hawks necklace my daughters made me and wear my hat. The wife does not wear any hawks gear until one minute before game time. She thinks everytime she wears it before or during game is a jinx and a loss. I don't like it the ut we have not lost since the last. Time against fins. She aslo did it against cards and detroit. All loses. Oh and all my kids wear their hawks necklaces and jerseys. Before game also. 6 Hawk fans in fremont ohio! GO HAWKS!

dunceface

Reaction score
I am way more superstitious than I should be...I haven't washed my Lynch jersey since I wore it to the cowboys game earlier this year...but I only wear it on game day
And I always have at least a cup of coffee out of my old Seahawks mug

minormillikin

Reaction score
I have had great success with my rally socks this year. When it's tied or the Seahawks have the lead, I wear them like normal. When the Seahawks are behind by one score or less, I turn the left one inside out. When they are behind by more than one score, I also turn the right one inside out.
The socks themselves are Seahawks socks from Walmart.

Shock2k

Reaction score
1) Seahawks Gnome must be facing away from the Laundry shoot.
2) Never wear the Jersey on game day.
3) Wife and Daughter both were their pink Seahawks Jersey's
4) Leave 2005 Seahawks ball in case tilted towards Quest field, as in a bow. (screw you, I won't call it that).
5) Keep calling Quest field, Quest Field. (Just realized this.)
6) Pay respects to Tanzania (You guys made me add this one this week)

I also will call my best friend (9er) and tell him he's dumb. But that's just a bonus. Just kidding, we basically haven't spoken for 3 weeks, don't think we will until the, oh can't say that. Jinx.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
Unbeaten (8-0) when this formula is followed:

As soon as out of bed, Seahawks jersey goes on.

1) Terrible McDonalds breakfast
2) Energy drink
3) Gatorade/vodka concoction / high alcohol-sugar drink
Starting at 9am
4) Pro shop to look at random gear
5) Beer
6) Beer
An hour before game time
7) Drain away the bad juju ;-)
8) Water and beer...

Oh and cough drops because otherwise my throat kills and I can't yell

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Still haven't shaved since the day before the Chicago game. My wife doesn't like it, but she knows how important it is to the success of the team so she is letting it go. Yeah shes a keeper.

Shock2k

Reaction score
My friend stopped shaving. Can we get a thread put together with a vote on how many fans are unshaven due to Seahawks madness?

dunceface

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":15aqqkjc said:
dunceface":15aqqkjc said:
SacHawk2.0":15aqqkjc said:
Sunday morning nookie is a must.

This has been working for me lately too

Doesn't really count if it's with yourself, Trev.

YES IT DOES!!! just ask my girlfriend...(I make her watch)

BuckeyeHawk

Reaction score
Hi I've been a lurker here for years great site.

I wear my Seahawks jersey every Sunday but the thing is I haven't washed it all season the last time I did this was 2005 and we went to the Superbowl. I bought a new elite jersey this season so hopefully this one is as lucky as my Tatupu jersey was in 2005.

GO HAWKS!

dunceface

Reaction score
BuckeyeHawk":1diko0pq said:
Hi I've been a lurker here for years great site.

I wear my Seahawks jersey every Sunday but the thing is I haven't washed it all season the last time I did this was 2005 and we went to the Superbowl. I bought a new elite jersey this season so hopefully this one is as lucky as my Tatupu jersey was in 2005.

GO HAWKS!

:th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs:

Snohomie

Reaction score
Where's Roland? :)

I bought an ET jersey before the second Cardinals game. And I didn't wear it during the Rams game, so of course I believe this jersey grants blowout victories. I also haven't washed it, just to be safe.

FWIW (that'd be zero, btw), I bought a Walter Jones jersey right before the Dallas game in 2005. Didn't wear it in the GB game either, but I did against Pittsburgh.

fav13259

Reaction score
I stopped reading prediction threads on this site, including Aros's and Moses's. I hate that I can't read them anymore, but the 'hawks have done well since I started.

Also, since I watch the games online, I switch between full screen and little screen depending on how the Seahawks are playing. I'm crazy like that...

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
A family member of mine says that we should watch it at his house instead of mine because Seahawks ALWAYS win at his house and lose at mine. Which for some annoying reason is true this whole season. Its almost frustrating cus he's right, but HELL NO do I want our team to lose.

Also, depending on who needs help more. I'll wear a defensive jersey or offensive jersey for that game. But that's just me.