Are You Joking Me???!?

nanomoz

Reaction score
Theyre extremely lucky it wasnt a loss. Full stop.

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":1107s1co said:
AusSeahawk":1107s1co said:
Northwest Seahawk":1107s1co said:
Inexcusable horrible and if he does it again it's time for a replacement.

Overreaction much. He's fine definitely don't need a replacement

I stand by my statement if he does it again it's time for a replacement maybe not this season but in the off season hell yes.

And you're the reason why team management should tune out what the fans say most of the time.

Hauschka misses his first FG of the season, and third in two seasons, and you want to get rid of him?!?!?

I'm gonna tell you a little secret. No FG kicker is perfect. None. I'm going to tell you another little secret, this isn't the first time Hauschka has missed a FG that was 29 yards or less either - but no one has even blinked about it until now.

Talking about a can't win situation - apparently the kicker has to literally be perfect to keep their jobs with some of you.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Vancanhawksfan":183me7j8 said:
Northwest Seahawk":183me7j8 said:
AusSeahawk":183me7j8 said:
Northwest Seahawk":183me7j8 said:
Inexcusable horrible and if he does it again it's time for a replacement.

Overreaction much. He's fine definitely don't need a replacement

I stand by my statement if he does it again it's time for a replacement maybe not this season but in the off season hell yes.

And you're the reason why team management should tune out what the fans say most of the time.

Hauschka misses his first FG of the season, and third in two seasons, and you want to get rid of him?!?!?

I'm gonna tell you a little secret. No FG kicker is perfect. None. I'm going to tell you another little secret, this isn't the first time Hauschka has missed a FG that was 29 yards or less either - but no one has even blinked about it until now.

Talking about a can't win situation - apparently the kicker has to literally be perfect to keep their jobs with some of you.

... House Money has missed 2 FG's everyone needs to R-E-L-A-X.

If we had won I wouldn't feel any different than I do now, which is pissed off and disappointed in our coaches.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
timmat":1shla5kh said:
It seemed like the Cards got decent pressure on the kick from the right side, contributing to the pulled kick. Not to make excuses, but it was another high snap. The long snapper was all over the place again. Ryan made some good catches.

Agree as a Hawk fan since the Olindo Mare episode we have always had our kickers come thru. Kickers miss big kicks.

We had Blair Walsh, Catanzano. Our kicker misses one and people want to get rid of him

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
northseahawk":399esweq said:
How the hell do you miss it that badly? They should have called a TO to tell the stupid huaska where the hell the field goal is!
People chipping their teeth like this is exactly what has the rest of the football world talking about bandwagon Hawks fans. Did he not know where the the goal post was on the two game tying kicks he made,

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
After watching that game, I just honestly feel like I need to take a shower or something -- just to wash away the dirty feeling I have right now. Absolutely one of the most putrid offensive performances by a Hawks team that I have ever witnessed ... and that includes the dreaded historically horrible 1992 Season. This is completely shocking in many ways, as Russell has flat out owned the Cardinals in that building over the last 3 seasons. Wow. Still shaking my head in utter disbelief over what I just saw. Just plain wow.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Attachments

• really.jpg
    really.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,250

justafan

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":7vac6uro said:
Worst game I have ever seen. Not Seahawks specific, just NFL football in general. Awful.

You must have missed the Vikings Philly game.

Largent80

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":bs0256az said:
Worst game I have ever seen. Not Seahawks specific, just NFL football in general. Awful.

Agreed. It was like biting a shit sandwich until it was gone. Terrible game.

Got to give credit to the defense however.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Sunday night match up. Seahawks defense vs Cardinals defense and officials.

That was so insanely frustrating to watch. It was blatantly obvious right down to the final drive we weren't going to be allowed to get momentom.

Unbelievable how similar this game
Looked like the last Thursday night game in Seattle.

OT they finally let them play and it looked like a completely different team on offense.

Amazing defensive performance tonight.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
Hauschka choked. Plain and simple.

Who knows what's rattling around in his head now. He's had a couple squirrelly kicks this year. Shanks out of nowhere. Might have DKD. Damaged Kicker Disease.

Geologic

Reaction score
Aros":21lnkpwi said:
This game was disgusting on so many levels. Our offense was completely MIA. 3-3 into OT?? REALLY??!!!

:pukeface:

I usually love Hauschka but there's NO excuse for shanking that easy FG to win the GD game. The place hold looked solid enough.

Somewhere right now, that Vikings kicker is laughing his ass off.

I HATE games like this!!!
Better to shank it during the regular season then the playoffs though