Are we about to lose the next 3?

Seafan

Reaction score
We have a good chance to win 1 or 2 of those games. Doesn't mean it's going to happen. Wins are hard to come by in this league and the Hawks aren't playing well. They could lose all three but it seems not likely. I have zero confidence in Bevell and RW is having a difficult time with all these injuries. The potential for this team to right itself is real. That's what I'm hoping.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Being that I don't know what orders Mr. Goodell and his merry band of zebras have cooked up, I can't tell you that.

OP
OP
ARhawk

ARhawk

Reaction score
Understand that I dont think we suck or are going to lose out or anything. I think this is an unfortunate string of games against teams whose strengths directly attack our weaknesses. Im not too worried about the rest of the schedule after this stretch. I just wanted a gauge of how everyone else is feeling about the team.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
If someone were to set up a website that reviewed games and rated both calls and egregious non calls, it would put the NFL on notice. The different ref groups would then get a rating. Kind of like PFF does with stats, but for refs. This could be an independent source that could be referenced by talking heads and sports news outlets and would force the NFL to really look at and punish poor calls.

As far as the NFL actively taking part in telling refs how to decide games, I do not buy it. All it would take is one whistleblower to take down the entire NFL empire. I think it is more than likely individual refs that have outside motivations. Possibly monetary, maybe just personal.

One thing is for sure, this was one of those rare games where it was apparent that it was not officiated fairly and consistently. They will not change unless they are forced to. The public outcry and loss of revenue is the only thing that will force that change. NFL is about dollars not integrity.

Steve2222

Reaction score
We're not losing to the Bills and Eagles at home lmao. The Patriots is probably a loss but we have a better shot than most people think.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
James in PA":1z4920fy said:
Cmon guys. We'll beat Buffalo & Philly at home and lose a gut wrencher at NE. So predictable.

This.

davidonmi

Reaction score
no. and I've been pretty dialed in to predicting this team this year. 6-0 if not for a hauschka missed chip shot in arizona

OP
OP
ARhawk

ARhawk

Reaction score
LOL. Bit of an overreaction, huh? Couldnt be happier that I was worried for nothing.

Crizilla

Reaction score
ARhawk":1ck104kr said:
I dont see this offense moving the ball on the Bills
Then we go to NE on a short week and after their bye
Eagles have a a really good pass rush

Worst case scenario is losing all these games then somehow winning the division. This team doesnt look like a playoff team, and I dont think we'd get far. We'd end up with a disappointing season and poor draft position. I hate football sometimes

Calm down.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Looks like we are going to lose the next 9 games for sure, I just can not see any way we can win any of them. :stirthepot:

Hey, it worked last time; why change what works so well? :2thumbs: