Are the Rams in?

xray

Reaction score
What have we done ?????!!!!!

stack55

Reaction score
Now we have to hope the packers beat the Vikings.

it don’t really matter, the hawks are one and done
if they do make the playoffs.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Yeah I saw part, and yeah they don't close out games. Thing is they win games we lose.
They didn't just not close out the game, they literally let an NYG team... who stinks... dictate whether they win or lose. And this wasn't an NYG team who was playing well, mind you. No, no. This was an NYG team that was as incompetent as they've been all year, maybe more.

We won that game decisively. Los Angles needed to be gifted it.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
You talking about that ugly showing from the Rams team that already beat us twice?
Yes, I am. Meanwhile, we also beat the potential number 2 team.

Unless you are the Ravens (and kind of the Niners), nobody is thoroughly outclassing anybody in this league right now. Our defense looked absolutely pathetic tonight but we're not the only team who's had moments like that even this week.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score

Unless you are the Ravens (and kind of the Niners), nobody is thoroughly outclassing anybody in this league right now. Our defense looked absolutely pathetic tonight but we're not the only team who's had moments like that even this week.
But ours is more than a momentary issue

James in PA

Reaction score
No way the NFL is gonna let the Seahawks back into the playoffs 2 years in a row. As for the Rams, I hate them but they deserve to be in and I could definitely see them being a tough out for anyone. Must be nice to have innovative coaching.

renofox

Reaction score
The Rams have clinched a wild card.

The Seahawks, yet again, need to win and get help. Again. And again.

It's like Groundhog Year. Same shit year after year is getting old.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
But ours is more than a momentary issue
The Rams started the season 3-6. Who have they beat who we haven't, really? (Can't even say us, because we beat ourselves CONSTANTLY.)

They've got 2 victories over us and if we win next week and they don't we'll have the exact same record.

James in PA

Reaction score
The Rams have clinched a wild card.

The Seahawks, yet again, need to win and get help. Again. And again.

It's like Groundhog Year. Same shit year after year is getting old.
Moreover, they will probably once again need the friggin PACKERS to lose in the final week. You can't make this stuff up.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score

Lol. If your talking about the Eagles,,come on. They can't win a game to save their lives and have been playing their worst football for weeks now. Kind of the Niners? Another team that spanked us twice. And moments? Seattles defense is horrid and has been all year.

The Hawks got outclassed by a Steelers team with a 3rd string QB today. There's plenty of teams that can and will outclass Seattle.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Lol. If your talking about the Eagles,,come on. They can't win a game to save their lives and have been playing their worst football for weeks now. Kind of the Niners? Another team that spanked us twice. And moments? Seattles defense is horrid and has been all year.

The Hawks got outclassed by a Steelers team with a 3rd string QB today. There's plenty of teams that can and will outclass Seattle.
I was talking about the Lions, actually, but yes, we also beat the Eagles and got screwed by the refs against the Cowboys. That's literally all three of the potential #2s. Saying 'LOL, Eagles' is like... what? Do you realize you're making my point?

Nobody in the NFC outside of the Niners (who are one Trent Williams and/or CMC injury away from being soft) is 'great'. And even the Niners just got spanked by the Ravens.

I mean, I was as pissed as anyone watching our defense in this game and, frankly, all season. But some of the takes I see seem like people literally watch or follow no other football except the Seahawks and think we're the only ones who ever lose a game.

The teams fighting to take over our spot in the playoffs right now are literally fighting to get to .500 tonight. The Rams had a 2-0 advantage over us and are still only 1 game ahead in record. We beat the Eagles and Lions. Tampa Bay is leading their division at 8-8.

Latest posts