Eagles @ Rams

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
Overall a pretty entertaining game so far. I figured it was going to be a competitive matchup.

The Rams are looking dangerous.

...Definitely tanking.

OP
OP
FlyingGunHawk

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
That sneak attack from the Eagles is crazy. It can't be stopped even when other teams know it's coming.

James in PA

Reaction score
That sneak attack from the Eagles is crazy. It can't be stopped even when other teams know it's coming.
I think it's a crock of shit. It's an automatic which doesn't make it very entertaining unless you're an Eagles fan.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I think it's a crock of shit. It's an automatic which doesn't make it very entertaining unless you're an Eagles fan.
How do you figure that?

A bunch of teams tried that play/tactic last week in similar situations & failed miserably so it's pretty disingenuous to say it's automatic.

QWERTY

Reaction score
How do you figure that?

A bunch of teams tried that play/tactic last week in similar situations & failed miserably so it's pretty disingenuous to say it's automatic.

Eagles have one of the better OL that can do it.

Also you need the right QB to do it as well, because I remember Jets doing it and didn't work.

OP
OP
FlyingGunHawk

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
How do you figure that?

This. The Eagles just do it better than everyone else. Maybe eventually other teams will adapt but for now they have perfected something that has helped them win games.

I doubt the league will ban it. The league office is super reluctant to remove things that hurt the offense.

Mizak

Reaction score
Damn, eagles WR was Wide Open and Hurts missed him.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Jalen Carter, 1 sack, then to the bench. Now he's out there with his knee on the ground between plays...
Lots of game left, but his lack of conditioning appears to be showing up. Rams RB ran right through his grasp, so Jalen starts talking, while the Rams lining up for the next play, 1st down.

So much talent...

Mizak

Reaction score
Eagles too good. Luckily for the Hawks, they don’t play them for 2 months.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Jalen Carter, 1 sack, then to the bench. Now he's out there with his knee on the ground between plays...
Lots of game left, but his lack of conditioning appears to be showing up. Rams RB ran right through his grasp, so Jalen starts talking, while the Rams lining up for the next play, 1st down.

So much talent...
Not going to speak too soon for the rest of the season, however after only 4 weeks it does sound up to par to what his old coaches at Georgia was saying.