Anyone notice how J.J Watt broke his nose??

Canhawks

Reaction score
Just curious,he was a monster out there,blood dripping from his face but never did see how the damage was done??

Seanhawk

Reaction score
He didn't break his nose. He cut himself like pro wrestlers do.

Exittium

Reaction score
Either Wilson stiff armed him like he was a school girl... (thats just a guess) Or it happened when Wilson Juked around in the pocket making most their defense tackle each other as he ran away (another guess)

OP
OP
Canhawks

Canhawks

Reaction score
Oh.....I see he bladed himself with a razor concealed in his trunks.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
I don't think that was blading guys. Pretty sure that schnazz was broken somehow.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
On the nfl wrap up show they said it happened after tackling Wilson out of bounds.

He wasn't as effective leaking.

drrew

Reaction score
I believe it happened when he hit Wilson marginally late along the left sideline on an incomplete pass into the end zone.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
For a guy touted as such a class has he was a real jerk shoving that trainer away who was trying to get the blood off his face.

Don't go have all these nfl network specials making you look like a role model to kids and then shove your training staff around.

drrew

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":mtsfvrjt said:
For a guy touted as such a class has he was a real jerk shoving that trainer away who was trying to get the blood off his face.

Don't go have all these nfl network specials making you look like a role model to kids and then shove your training staff around.

It looked like the trainer was going to re-set his nose, and from experience, that hurts like holy hell, so if he wasn't expecting it or wasn't ready for the pain, the push was nothing.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":33grcvkr said:

I believe they used to call that Roid Rage?

irocdave

Reaction score
I was surprised the refs let him continue to play bleeding all over everyone.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Did you guys see the brief postgame interview with Watt? What an intense and imposing character. I have to respect a guy who plays with as much heart as that guy, he really brought it every play of the game.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2kanfygp said:
SmokinHawk":2kanfygp said:
I don't think that was blading guys. Pretty sure that schnazz was broken somehow.

Seriously?

Yeah, really. If you look at him with the helmet off, or in the brief postgame interview snippet, his nose was crooked and swollen like hell. Totally not blading there.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":3jbkcb19 said:
Did you guys see the brief postgame interview with Watt? What an intense and imposing character. I have to respect a guy who plays with as much heart as that guy, he really brought it every play of the game.
I would love to have him on our team,....talent and intensity

Seanhawk

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":ww91jv7n said:
Seanhawk":ww91jv7n said:
SmokinHawk":ww91jv7n said:

Seriously?

Yeah, really. If you look at him with the helmet off, or in the brief postgame interview snippet, his nose was crooked and swollen like hell. Totally not blading there.

Umm, yeah. I meant seriously, did you really think we are suggesting he bladed like a pro wrestler? Is the sarcasm off really needed?

Smellyman

Reaction score
he is dominating, my first time seeing him play. Sure lives up to the hype.

I thnk he didn't clean up the cut on purpose though.....