Any Helmet Geeks?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I just got my authentic Seahawks helmet from Onthefield, via eBay...Not bad price, especially when the Pro Shop sells the authentic for over $600 last I checked...Has the Seahawks decals on the front/back, flag, etc...Very pleased with the quality! Will be front and center for the game Sunday. Now if only I had a bad@ss Seahawks man cave...

Attachments

• helmet2.jpg
    helmet2.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 846
  • helmet1.jpg
    helmet1.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 846

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
It's a thing of beauty, Aros. What a great addition to your swag collection!

The little boy in me is so jealous of such a cool toy, too. :p

rjdriver

Reaction score
Looking good!

Now what you need is an original Silver helmet as a companion. I say original, but my favorite has always been the blue masked second version as opposed to the gray masked original.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Love it! If I didn't lose 30 cents on the usd I would have a few! Cant buy this stuff in Canada. I got a mini helmet....

2_0_6

Reaction score
Thats friggen' awesome! I have been mulling over buying a helmet as well, but haven't found the right deal to entice me. I'm still on the fence on if I want a current one, or an old school one.

Luckily I have a man cave, but it's missing a helmet.

:irishdrinkers:

KzAJOMx

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks gents...Definitely a helmet geek. Yeah I remember going to the Pro Shop and ooooh'ing and aaaah'ing the authentic next gen helmet...When I asked the price I thought they would say $300-$350...When she said $600, I was like, "Say, wha?" Eeeesh. But I have been watching eBay with their nice selection of authentic helmets and decent prices trying to figure out the catch. With it now in hand, I can say there's no catch. These are definitely the real deal.

As for the silver helmet, I actually did have a custom silver Revolution version of the "Gun Metal Blue/Hasselbeck Era" helmet as well as the regular blue one and the retro original (see below). I kick myself for selling them, especially because I had a ton of awesome signatures, especially on the retro one. I sold them to someone on .NET many, many years ago.

Attachments

• helmets.jpg
    helmets.jpg
    410.1 KB · Views: 764
OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Dang, looking at the photo reminds me just some of the sigs I had...

Shawn Alexander, Jim Zorn, Jon Kitna, Michael Sinclair, Chad Brown, I remember I had Holmgren and a host of others on the other side as well. Dang I should have never sold those.

OpHawk

Reaction score
2_0_6":1edqf139 said:
Thats friggen' awesome! I have been mulling over buying a helmet as well, but haven't found the right deal to entice me. I'm still on the fence on if I want a current one, or an old school one.

Luckily I have a man cave, but it's missing a helmet.

:irishdrinkers:

KzAJOMx

Well done shop!

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I have minis for all the helmets throughout Seahawks history. I had to get a little creative for the first helmets with the gray facemasks. I bought another silver helmet with the blue facemask and then bought a Raiders helmet and changed the facemask.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
20200110 140928

20200110 140945

My kids room...just no kids..

Gotta double sided 12 flag on the pole outside. I gotta seahawk foam head thing somewhere as well....cheaper than a helmet.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Cyrus12":21s8bahy said:

LOL, I know that feeling! After all, I am just a little kid trapped in a 51-year-old's body!

OpHawk, dig the garage/man cave! Man I wish I had a garage like that. Could double as a hangar for my RC airplanes too!

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Would you mind sharing where you bought it from? I know it is ebay, but from which seller? My son's birthday is coming up on the 18th and I think this might be a good present to get him.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
LastRideOut":3tx7boku said:
Would you mind sharing where you bought it from? I know it is ebay, but from which seller? My son's birthday is coming up on the 18th and I think this might be a good present to get him.

Sure thing! Their eBay handle is onfieldfieldproductions. I'll PM you his direct contact info...Nice birthday gift!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aros":1k8ntnab said:
Cyrus12":1k8ntnab said:

LOL, I know that feeling! After all, I am just a little kid trapped in a 51-year-old's body!

OpHawk, dig the garage/man cave! Man I wish I had a garage like that. Could double as a hangar for my RC airplanes too!
Good grief young man, the youngest of my two Daughters is 52, and my boys are 50 & 49.
My Step Son knows how much a freak I am about my Seahawks Fandom, he bought me & Mama our first ever Tickets to the Clink. :vodka:
I have a signature Marcus Trufant mini helmet, which sits on my desk, right next to my Seahawks clock...I have three jerseys, & some old school cards, & a 70's cordeuroy BB cap, just like the one that Coach Chuck Knox wore on the sidelines.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Not a geek but I have a couple

40f36cbed1175600a7da884ac94d5c4f

My fav is the mini with Lynch signature
e23d3e1d09660e9003158612f199d824.jpg

vtxretro02

Reaction score
aros - can you guide me to guy on ebay that sells... im buying one its looks really nice.....GO HAWKS

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Aros":2tjs5ghi said:
I just got my authentic Seahawks helmet from Onthefield, via eBay...Not bad price, especially when the Pro Shop sells the authentic for over $600 last I checked...Has the Seahawks decals on the front/back, flag, etc...Very pleased with the quality! Will be front and center for the game Sunday. Now if only I had a bad@ss Seahawks man cave...

Boy, that sure is a purdy helmet you got there. :pimp:

rcaido

Reaction score
Only got one & its the only one i'll ever need. Russ autograph after the Superbowl XLVIII.

82207906_608497293320670_4546621159428325376_n.jpg

My garage/arcade
attachment.php

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
scutterhawk":vd4j72kb said:
Aros":vd4j72kb said:
Cyrus12":vd4j72kb said:

Good grief young man, the youngest of my two Daughters is 52, and my boys are 50 & 49.
My Step Son knows how much a freak I am about my Seahawks Fandom, he bought me & Mama our first ever Tickets to the Clink. :vodka:
I have a signature Marcus Trufant mini helmet, which sits on my desk, right next to my Seahawks clock...I have three jerseys, & some old school cards, & a 70's cordeuroy BB cap, just like the one that Coach Chuck Knox wore on the sidelines.

That's great! And yes sir age is but a number. Most of us are all kids at heart regardless of that silly number of times we've took a trip around the Sun!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
vtxretro02":2y5swpgq said:
aros - can you guide me to guy on ebay that sells... im buying one its looks really nice.....GO HAWKS

Sure thing... Try this link:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R ... t&_sacat=0

If that doesn't work simply go to eBay.com and in the search field at the top type "Authentic Seahawks Helmet" and hit search. Pulls up an impressive selection to choose from. I used "onfieldproductions" as my seller.

There are many types of helmets, face guards and even in some cases eye shields to choose from.