Another reason 10AM games suck...

pehawk

Reaction score
I REALLY enjoy watching the AM games, without any real emotions involved. It gives me a chance to just enjoy the games, without stress. But, now, if the Seahawks lose, it'll be al I can do to watch the 2nd MNF game attentively.

I'm a freak though...

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Same here. I prefer to not give a rip about the early games and just let them be on.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I like 'em, except for the whole waking up before God himself, that sucks.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
The 10AM games also makes my Sundayt Ticket useless. Its heaven having 8 games at once on, and just taking it all in.

Off-Topic : Mora's Seahawks sucked so much, at times DTV would rather have a blank box, instead of the Hawks game. That's usually a; Jags, Raiders, Bolts thing.

hawker232

Reaction score
I love early morning games. It just means you don't have to wait all day for the game!

The only knock is the outcome completely controls your mood throught the rest of the day. If we win, I'm on cloud nine for the rest of the day. But if we lose, every little thing pisses me off for the next day or so.

samwize77

Reaction score
I got a fantasy team for the first time. Thursdays game was alot better because of it. 10am games were always fine with me (other than the obvious troubles our Hawks have had with them) but now add the fantasy stuff to the mix, ALL DAY Sunday is gonna be fun.

samwize77

Reaction score
Cool sig there Throw..when'd you make that change?

falcongoggles

Reaction score
For selfish reason, they are money. Primetime 7 PM in my timezone - yahtzee! Beats the hell out of watching the game 2 a.m.

Cartire

Reaction score
I hate them because that means i have to start drinking 3 hours before I want too. Which means im tanked before SNF, which means I have already gotten in a fight with my wife about something stupid.

And dont give me this, "you dont have to drink at 10am". The league has already sissified the game enough, dont you start too.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Cartire":3ghy4gzy said:
I hate them because that means i have to start drinking 3 hours before I want too. Which means im tanked before SNF, which means I have already gotten in a fight with my wife about something stupid.

And dont give me this, "you dont have to drink at 10am". The league has already sissified the game enough, dont you start too.

Huh, I like them BECAUSE it justifies cracking open a cold one at 10 AM. I mean, I'd do it anyway, but now I have a reason!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I agree, pe. It ruins my day when the hawks lose. So them losing during the early game just ruins my day sooner.

kearly

Reaction score
I hate them because the Seahawks get killed in them. But if I had to name a 2nd reason, I hate sitting in Church thinking about how badly my Seahawks are blowing it somewhere unseen.

Chapman

Reaction score
For me the Seahawks are Church.
I'm yelling Jesus Christ or Goddamitt for one reason or another.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Cartire":2f9eukld said:

This + 3.

It is nice though, now that I have kids it doesn't break the day up as much. My kids usually are barely up and have eaten breakfast....they're not into terrorizing mode yet.

AzHawker

Reaction score
Cartire":2klym192 said:

Thats frickin hilarious! I'm right there with ya!

samwize77

Reaction score
Damn it samwize, why don't you read the op and respond accordingly.

samwize77

Reaction score
samwize77":19bwugr9 said:
Damn it samwize, why don't you read the op and respond accordingly.
Right, good catch, thanks :)
I don't mind 10am games. And it doesn't ruin the rest of my day when we lose. But, I do HAVE to find something to do to keep my mind off the loss. And I HATE doing anything on Sunday but watch my Hawks. It really f**ks with me that way.

McGruff

Reaction score
My profession prevents me from EVER watching a 10am game live . . .

McGruff

Reaction score
kearly":3ud7q9lt said:
I hate them because the Seahawks get killed in them. But if I had to name a 2nd reason, I hate sitting in Church thinking about how badly my Seahawks are blowing it somewhere unseen.

Imagine trying to preach through those thoughts . . .

Latest posts