Another reason 10AM games suck...

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Throwdown":1niznw2p said:
samwize77":1niznw2p said:
Cool sig there Throw..when'd you make that change?

Last night, thought Sherm's picture on his FB page was dope.

Sherm is dope.

He's the guy you only love if he's on your team. Can you imagine how you would feel about him if he were a 49er?

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm pretty amped and geek right now. I won't sleep well or much tonight.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
pehawk":3mx13gb7 said:
I'm pretty amped and geek right now. I won't sleep well or much tonight.

I'm gonna go get sh*thoused and see if I can get in a fight. When my alarm goes off at 9 AM and I'm still a free man I will rejoice and celebrate by watching a Seahawks VICTORY. If I wake up in a cell I cannot guarantee the safety of our victory.

Rainger

Reaction score
Actually I like 10 am games. Less stress fretting all day. I get the game over with a win (yes 16) and the then the day is free to listen to all the post game stuff and relax watching meaningless football.

Largent80

Reaction score
I'm flying to Seattle at 10:30 tomorrow morning, but Jet Blue will have the game on, I can't believe it.

Bloody marys and Skywalker OG for breakfast.

Looking forward to spending 10 days in the PNW and topping it off with the Sunday night game.

By the way, a serious shout out to Garth (Riley 12) for getting us 2 tix to the game as our wedding present !!!!!!!!!!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I have always liked the 10AM games. Especially when I was a young buck, with roommates.

Order a couple pizzas the night before after a hard night of partying, kill that hangover with an icy cold 10AM beer and cold pizza. If the Hawks won, we would just continue up until NFL prime time.

Then we would take turns getting showered while someone paid close attention to the scores on NFL prime time for FF. Back then, it was done on paper, we didn't know the stats until the next day's paper came because ESPN wouldn't get them all. Followed up with the ESPN or TNT game.

If they lost? I bailed to the comfort of female care. The only thing that could cure a Hawks loss. I swear, to this day, if the Hawks win, I am glued to the games, a loss just ruins the day. I can't handle highlights or the ticker. I stay away from here too after a loss.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Cartire":1ubm7ozn said:
I hate them because that means i have to start drinking 3 hours before I want too. Which means im tanked before SNF, which means I have already gotten in a fight with my wife about something stupid.

And dont give me this, "you dont have to drink at 10am". The league has already sissified the game enough, dont you start too.
Easy fix Cartire, all ya gotta do, is tell the wife not to fight with you about stupid stuff. :16:

NoChops

Reaction score
being central, I'm starting to like them even with our record. I've got sand volleyball on my doorstep so I can still play a few of the Sunday pickups if I don't get too tanked watching the hawks.

A

Anonymous

... is that for the folks that live in the Central time zone, they get a noon game-time.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Only thing I like about them is they seem to get better coverage both pregame and on the swich over especially if the other game runs late. I get so aggravated and tense watching the end of another game and the network is dragging their feet getting to the game as the opening kickoff is in the air.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I don't mind the early games because I don't have to wait until 2:00 in Boise to watch, and then I have the rest of the day to accomplish other things after the game... That is if I'm Not "Too drunk to Karaoke" :thirishdrinkers:

mikeak

Reaction score
They suck because they are 9am games in Alaska..... It takes out the morning with family. Have put several on DVR over the last few years and watched when kids are takin naps later

They are awesome because you wake up have breakfast and go straight to watching football :)

Oh they suck to open the season because directv has Sunday Ticket for free the first weekend

HawkWow

Reaction score
pehawk":3kxl6u6o said:
The 10AM games also makes my Sundayt Ticket useless. Its heaven having 8 games at once on, and just taking it all in.

Off-Topic : Mora's Seahawks sucked so much, at times DTV would rather have a blank box, instead of the Hawks game. That's usually a; Jags, Raiders, Bolts thing.

I (now) have Sunday ticket but none of the channels are showing up on the menu...including the 8 game box. Any ideas on why this would be?

A

Anonymous

HawkWow":ougca557 said:
pehawk":ougca557 said:
The 10AM games also makes my Sundayt Ticket useless. Its heaven having 8 games at once on, and just taking it all in.

Off-Topic : Mora's Seahawks sucked so much, at times DTV would rather have a blank box, instead of the Hawks game. That's usually a; Jags, Raiders, Bolts thing.

I (now) have Sunday ticket but none of the channels are showing up on the menu...including the 8 game box. Any ideas on why this would be?

I didn't see this earlier, hope you got it...

I change my "favorites" list to "channels I get" to pickup the channels I need.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
My bad Wow, totally. Hope ya got it ironed out, chief.