..and now for your moment of Zen...

OP
OP
BuddyRyans46

BuddyRyans46

Reaction score
hawker84":3qgvcgz8 said:
bears fan on the boards, right on.... Beat a tough CIN team, Tillman's a beast...

thanks, hawker84. I appreciate the support. Since you seem to be a cool Hawks fan, I'll let the previous comment about Cutler from one of your mates pass. Out of respect for you.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
God, I was older than Throwdown when the Bears won the Super Bowl. I remember a certain barefoot kicker winning on the last play of Super Bowl V. Said the kicker about the turnover laden game: "They fumbled because they got the snot knocked out of them." The Bears were a team that knocked the snot out of people. The Hawks are now.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
BuddyRyans46":3f0j8xuj said:
DaveKrieg1.jpg

ZEUS!

OP
OP
BuddyRyans46

BuddyRyans46

Reaction score
well anyway, I at least hope that some of you guys both played and enjoyed the videos.

irocdave

Reaction score
Born in 1970 and grew up a couple blocks away from Kirkland JR High. Still remember riding my bike down to the KJRH and seeing Zorn, Largent, Tice, Metzelaars, Doornick and a couple WR's practicing on the football field. IIRC, year was 82?

Hawks46

Reaction score
BuddyRyans46":2atajon9 said:
I wasn't even a thought in 1983

young'un huh? so when you'd come poppin' out of your mama's oven? 1990? 1995?[/quote]

I endured the 90's Seahawks[/quote]

Okay I can dig it. I was born in 78, so you are a young'un compared to me. Then again, you never got to experience the 1985 Chicago Bears, and for that I pity you... ;([/quote]

I can admit, the 85 Bears were my second favorite team. Watching Sweetness, the Fridge, Dent, Gault and McMahon was pretty awesome. I love my Hawks but man, that team had some freaking personality.

Plus you get mega bonus points for your DC and your OC fistfighting on the sidelines during a game. Ah, the good ol' days. 78....meh, you don't even remember the Seahawks entering the league!