Amazon Streaming TNF

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
This Amazon stream is garbage for the actual game. Apparently Amazon can't figure out how to keep it smooth. My pirated stream from Europe is better, but behind more, lol.

naholmes

Reaction score
It worked for me a few weeks ago but this time the audio is way ahead of the video. I was forced to mute it.

SeaChat

Reaction score
The Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV and an Amazon Prime membership is a great value on so many levels. You get access to all kinds of movies and television programing, which are just fringe benefits of their membership, the savings in shipping rates and their product supplier database are unequalled anywhere.
What I save in shipping rates alone, pays my membership fees, many times over. Their movie library is extensive, and access to their exclusive original series line up is also very impressive.
With Amazon Fire Stick and TV,, you can install lots of different streaming Apps, like Netflix, NFL Game Pass, Hulu and much, much more :D .
I have 4 televisions in my home, and another in my camp trailer, and I have Fire Sticks installed on all of them. I also subscribe to Direct TV, never the less I watch Fire Stick programing 90% of the time.

Go Seahawks !