@Dallas on Amazon Prime

kidhawk

Reaction score
Just a reminder for those looking for the fame that it’s on Amazon Prime tonight. It will also air delayed on NFL network. Usually airs shortly after it finishes live.

For those in Seattle & Dallas, it will be simulcast on KCPQ (FOX/13) Seattle and KDFW (FOX/4)

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Thank you. I'm looking forward to hearing Al Michaels slur his way through the broadcast.

Question though: If I wanted to listen on the radio, does anyone know if it'll be broadcast on the radio like normal or if there's copyright issues preventing that?

The last couple times I tried to listen to the game over here in Eastern WA on Rock 94.5, they've blacked the game out on radio broadcast.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Thank you. I'm looking forward to hearing Al Michaels slur his way through the broadcast.

Question though: If I wanted to listen on the radio, does anyone know if it'll be broadcast on the radio like normal or if there's copyright issues preventing that?

The last couple times I tried to listen to the game over here in Eastern WA on Rock 94.5, they've blacked the game out on radio broadcast.
I don’t know what the limits are but radio broadcasts are limited to local area only.

evergreen

Reaction score
How? I tired and got different radio than the one put on air. Even used heart radio. Same down in Oregon. Hawks are live on 92.3 classic rock station but online it's music instead.